Chapter 42 - Saved by the bell

Ughhh there's no way I'm calling him daddy...

"That's still a firm no.... anything but that." I said with a smirk as I tried to stop myself from bouncing on him.

I was surprised when he returned my smirk with his own. "How about I give you a choice this time."
He said propping himself up on his elbows. "Either you call me daddy or, we crack open some lube and I try and get my whole fist into you this time." He said and I could still see the blue glow in his eyes. He

Asshole.... he's totally bluffing...

"Only if you tell me about your daddy issues later." I said with a wink.

He shock his head. "That wasn't a part of the deal babe."

He sat up while still inside me and pulled me off him. He threw me back onto the carpet and walked into the bedroom.

Maybe I turned him off?... too much talking...

"Geez..." I said about to pull myself up when Dabi walked back in with a bottle in his hands.

"Remember last time when I tried to get my fist in and you couldn't walk the next day, imagine how sore you'll be when I actually get the whole thing in this time." He chuckled throwing me the bottle of lube.

My face quickly dropped. "Woahhh woah! Let's just think about this for a minute...." I said quickly crawling away from Dabi.

The manic look in his eyes grew as he climbed down on top of me and pinned me down in place.

"You'll break me! I mean, come on we both no that won't fit." I said panicky looking at his hand on me.

"You had a choice doll, looks like you chose wrong." He smirked as he reached for the bottle of lube that was on my chest.

"WAIT!" I yelled struggling under his grip. "I'll call you daddy, just please don't try and put that in again." I said still looking at one of his hands.

Suddenly Dabi's phone went off.

Saved by the phone maybe?...

He reached over for his pants that he had taken off earlier and searched the pockets for his phone. Once he found it he took a moment to read who it was before answering.

"Hey, look you've caught me at a bad ...." he said before stopping.

I awkwardly lay under him looking for a way to escape until he hopped off me.

"We'll be right over." He said hanging up the phone.

He let out a grunt and rubbed his temple with his fingers. "Get changed, we need to get to the bar now."

Ohhh thank god!...

I quickly got up and went into the room to get changed. Dabi pulled his boxers and pants back on and secured his belt.

"Don't think you've gotten out of this either babe." Dabi said coming up behind me once I had changed into the new clothes Dabi had made for me. They surprisingly fit pretty well.

Not too sure how I feel about Lycra pants... gotta admit my ass looks good in these though...

I grabbed his arm and closed my eyes taking us to the bar. When I opened them everyone was rushing outside into a small truck.

"Get in quickly." Shigaraki said jumping into the front of the truck with spinner.

I followed Dabi and compress into the back of the truck as they closed the doors. As soon as the doors closed spinner took off down the alley and into the street.