Chapter 2 - Doing the Dirty 🍋

A/N: okay guys this scene is very heated and is much more explicit than my other story. So you have been warned, read at your own risk.🍋🍋🍋🍋

When I heard the door lock it sent shivers down my spine.

Ohh sheeeiiit... did he just kill James... wait why do I care, that dick was just about to ... ugh ... wait what was I thinking? Fuck I'm drunk.

"Am I a bad person if I said that kinda turned me on." I said still slurring my words. I sat up on the seat trying to pull my top together to hide my bra.

"Probably." He laughed walking over to where I was sitting.

I gave him a pout then shuffled over a bit so he could sit down next to me. My heart started racing when he came and sat down next to me and I felt the heat building between my legs increase. I quickly cross them causing my skirt to lift higher in the process.

"You don't work here do you?" Dabi asked sliding his hand up my exposed thigh, his fingertips touching my skirt and stopping there.

"Does it look like I work here?" I said with a hiccup. Then I looked down at my outfit. "Why you worried imma charge ya?" I said confidently.

"Your pretty confident, still wanna find out what I'm packing?" He said gripping his hand on my leg digging his fingers in.

I look down at his hands on my leg ... wait why do I see three? Oh that's right I'm drunk.

Maybe he's right, I know I had a shit week but should I really just be sleeping with some random I just met.

His touch was sending shock waves through me and left me wanting more.

Fuck it.

I turn and sit on top of Dabi straddling him as I pushed my lips onto his. I could taste his cigarette as I slid my tongue into his mouth. He grabbed onto the back of my thighs with both hands and dragged them up hoisting my skirt up in the process. I ran one of my hands around the back of his neck and locked my fingers into his dark hair. As the kiss deepens I run my other hand down to feel his erection through his pants. I pull away from the kiss and look into his eyes.

"Bigger than what you expected?" He asked with a smirk.

"No I just.." I gulped and it must have been loud enough for him to hear as he let out a light chuckle.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against my ear. "Come on babe, let me help you relieve some stress." His hands slid up to my waist and thrust me onto him. His erection now throbbing through his pants onto my now moist clit.

Ohhhh shit this is really going to happen, sober me better not be too angry tomorrow morning.

He removed his hands from my waist and ripped open my shirt sending the rest of the buttons flying around the room. I started to grind on him as I took the shirt the rest of the way off and threw it behind me. For some reason the cum stained chair didn't bother me anymore.

"Fuck yeah, that's more like it." He said slapping me on the ass hard enough to leave a mark.

He started to suck on the nape of my neck leaving a hickey as he pulled the straps of my bra down off my shoulders. I let out a soft involuntary moan into his ear confirming the pleasure his actions were giving me.

I push off him getting up to stand in front of him. Keeping eye contact I slowly unzip my skirt and pull it down throwing it over near my shirt. I had underneath a matching black lace g-string as well as the suspenders holding the stockings up.