Chapter 32 - All In 🍋

I pushed my head back against the sheets and ran my hands over them twisting my fingers in for grip. I arched my back up pushing myself down onto Dabi's fingers as they continued to pulse out of me with a steady rhythm.

Dabi smirked and pressed his lips down on my clit. "Someone's keen." He said softly before giving it a suck.

I let out another moan and tilted my head down to watch him.

"Call me crazy but somehow that arguing got me super turned on." I said panting slightly.

He lifted his mouth off my clit slightly to reply before I grabbed the back of his head and shoved him back down. "I was making a statement, not asking a question." I said with sass.

I felt him mumble something against me as I kept the pressure on the back of his head. He was gentle with his fingers as he continued to push them in deeper getting some kind of moan or noise from me each time.

He added another finger and continued to play with my clit. It felt a little too good.

Why does he look so hot down there...

I lifted us head up slight so his eyes came into contact with mine. His lips lifted off my clit as he slowly pulled his tongue back into his mouth licking his lips on the way.

He gave me a smirk. "Oh so I can speak now?" He asked pulling his fingers out of me and climbing over me.

"I'm still deciding..." I said wrapping my leg around his.

I quickly pulled his leg out and swapped positions with him so I was on top. I pushed him back into the bed as I got up and took my dress and bra off.

I ran across the room and picked something up quickly coming back to him on the bed. He had propped himself up on his elbows to see what I was doing.

I held what I had picked up behind my back and climbed back onto him.

"What are you..." he asked before I shoved what I had in my hand into his mouth.

"I've decided that you can't speak." I smirked holding my hand over his mouth. "Don't worry it's just my panties." I said with a wink.

I ducked back off the bed and grabbed his belt. I got back on top of him and tried to tie his hands together with it.

"Wfftt affrr yofff doiffff." Dabi said with the panties in his mouth.

"I'm making sure your getting your 8 Million dollars worth. That way you won't turn me in, cause I mean 8 Millions a lotttt of money." I said pulling the belt tight over his hands. "Plus you were an asshole to me just before soooooo you kinda deserve this" I said sitting up on him.

I saw him try and crack a smile with his mouth full. I felt down and grabbed onto his dick pumping it slowly. He pushed his head back into the sheets so I knew he was enjoying my touch. I started to go a bit faster as I felt his precum drip down.

I kept pumping him and pulled him across my opening mixing in the juices he had made earlier. I pushed his tip inside me for a tease and quickly pulled it out.

His head pricked up from the sheets and I pressed a finger onto his forehead pushing him back down.

"Awww poor Dabi, you wanna be inside me don't you." I said running my hand down his cheek and onto his chest. "I'm not done playing with you yet though." I said seductively.

I lent forward sticking my ass in the air as I kissed his chest. I kissed my way up to his neck and started to suck on the side ensuring it would leave a hickey. I grabbed onto his dick again and rubbed it against my opening, pushing the tip in every now and then.