Chapter 6: Attack on.. Titan?

AUTHOR'S NOTE
[ EDITED ]

**

" You two look great! Goodluck with your boyfriend!!~ ;)"

" WHAT?!!! BOYFRIEND?!!" I popped a vein seeing this mag. My voice echoed all over the room, making it shake a bit. I face palmed myself and flipped the magazine on my palm.

" Sheessshshs what a pain.." I whispered to myself as a massage my temple.

I don't know how to deal with this, a person who actually thinks that I'm Kise's girlfriend just because of what happened last night? I can't believe it.

I left the magazine on the side table and took a warm bath, it's a really good surprise to start a day. I put a lot of shampoo in my hair and rub it irritably, thinking of what will happen to me.

" Great, how can I even go out now with Kise's psychotic/obsess fans everywhere? I don't want to have bad impression on others."
I whispered to myself and let a deep sigh.

I took another step to reach the soap but the pain struck my ankle again, I nearly lose my balance but I manage to stay in my position.

Thanks to the shower knob.

After a relieving shower, I walk towards my closet and tries to choose a presentable but cute outfit for the day. I ended up throwing all of clothes on my bed, because I can't think of a suitable clothes for today or it's just I'm
not in the mood to choose right now.

I looked at my cellphone screen and sigh once again. There's no game today so I have all of my time to spend it whole, alone like always.

I don't know how to contact that egg head, we always meet by accident. So maybe if I'm alreay beaten up by his fans, we will meet again.

I used both of my hands to ruffled my hair until it was messed up until I heard a cracking sound from the outside, silence filled the room as I contemplate and observe if the same sound will happen again.

*crack*

I heard the same sound again! I furiously jumped out of the sofa and panickly hide behind it.

I slowly look towards the direction of the sound and the next thing I saw was the door is hanging open!

Once again I heard a sound from the kitchen, It's a sound near the fridge. I got my baseball bat for self defense and nervously check it out.

I saw a man lowerimg down his body, checking out the refrigirator.

" Hello?..W-Who are you?! " I asked nervously.

" Kairichii!~" A male with a blonde hair tilted his head towards my direction and his cheerful voice welcomed me. I jaw dropped seeing who was infront, greeting me.

" Ugh.. Kise-kun.." I brushed my face while talking to him.

" WAAA Kairichii~ Did I do something wrong again?" He raised his both hands as a sign of surrender. My brows crossed due his innocent answer and pout.

" FIRST DON'T BARGE IN JUST LIKE THAT YOU SCARED HELL OUT OF ME! *breath in breath out* and that MAGAZINE!! YOU KNOW THAT MAGAZINE LOOK! LOOK!" I flip the pages infront of his face and put my hands on my waist.

" Magazine? Oh! That! Hai! I saw it already!~ That's why I wanna talk to you Kairichii!~" He replied while giving me a weird laugh and he scratch his back.