Chapter 7: Delusion and Breakdown

[ A/N: ' HAPPY 800 READS!! Yey! xD Thank you! ]

Kairi's POV

" Milady, are you aware of what you are wearing?" I jump out of the bed and rub my eyes while the 6 year old Akashi is still deep asleep.

I look at myself and raised an eyebrow.

" Yeah! Besides onii-chan seen me naked and doesn't bother!" I said bluntly. I saw Sierra face palmed herself and releases a huge sigh, massaging her temple.

" Kairi, you're not a kid anymore." She replied.

**
I woke up with my head aching like hell. I tried to stand up but I end up stumbling, my world swirls whenever I open my eyes.

I massage my temples to ease the pain slightly, even though I know forcing myself to much will worsen my situation.

Today is Rakuzan's game. I don't know if my Seijuro will play or not. There are times that he didn't show up but still Rakuzan manage to win, well that team is full of monsters.

I forced myself to get up, I already made up my mind, I'm going to watch it no matter what.

This is the first time that I'm going to see him again for the past 3 years.

I arrived in the arena with the people going silent. I don't have a seat so I stand up behind the railings.

My eyes was glued on the team to find my brother until I saw a red head standing and dibbling the ball. Two of his opponents blocks his way but he dibbled it in an unusual pace, going into different directions simultaneously. In result, the two stripped and fell down on the floor.

Seijuro passed through them, walking calmly yet menacingly. The catastrophe and coldness in his eyes gives me a chill to the spine.

Brother...

" My orders are absolute." then he shoots the ball to the ring flawlessly, making the whole audience shout in excitement.

" I'll give you one warning, though only those subservient to me are allowed to speak without changing their line in sight. I don't allow anyone against me to look down on me, LOWER YOUR HEADS." He said, making the other team tremble in fear.

I saw him glanced at me with his heterochromic eyes, smirking. I tighten my grip on the railing and bit my lower lip.

"I can't stand this anymore." I thought to myself. With that words I turned my back and exit the arena.

I ran outside furiously until my energy was drained, gasping for air. I stood in the middle of the city, with the people passing by over and over again without even noticing my presence.

I'm nobody.

The snow started to fall on my cheeks, it was snowing hard and besides the fact that it's getting dark, I feel really gloomy with the snow that signifies sadness is sympathizing me.

" that.. monster.." Tears spilled out from my sadness and frustration, I was standing firmly in my pace and wipe my tears using my sleeves.

I continued walking on the street when I heard an errie sound, I saw a car struggling and losing control, the next thing I heard is a loud impact and a cry. People immediately gathered around, checking out the situation.

I froze, in this cold night, I saw a woman laying down in the ground with her daughter, crying while continously shaking his mother, striving to wake her up.