Chapter 5: Boyfriend?!

[ I DON'T OWN KUROKO NO BASKET YEAH?]
--

Kairi's POV

" Who are you?!" I asked this man with a weird hairstyle. Is he a gang leader or something? Well he looks like one.

" DAMN! WHAT THE HELL?!" He grab my wrist and squeezed it. He tightens his grip as I struggle to break free.

" THE HELL YOUR FACE, I DON'T KNOW YOU! NOW LET ME GO!" I kicked him but manage to dodge it. That way he lets go but he gives me this wicked smile.

" Whoa, that's not a kick from a girl." He grinned.

Is he teasing me?! I don't have time for him, I eagerly want to watch the Winter cup today!

I gave him a deadly glare but that doesn't move him a bit instead he kept on smiling devilish. He's tall that he bowed down just to face me,he clicked my forehead and laughed. I move backwards rubbing my forehead.

" OUCH! What did you that for?!"

He walks near me and every step he takes, I move an inch backwards.

" N-NO! DON'T GET NEAR ME IDIOT! I know Wushu, Taekwondo, Kung fu.....and many other Dangerous words so back off!"

What wait.. Did I just say dangerous words? It just slip from my mouth,I didn't mean to say that.I continued to walk backwards as I ended up meeting a wall, He placed his right arm on that wall cornering me from right side. He leans closer to me face and smile wickedly.

I looked away but he grab my chin so I can look straightly to his face. I sweat drop and froze for a moment there until my hand just moved and slap him.

He lowered his face slightly looking to the right because of my slap and he touched the place where I slapped him. It's a little red maybe because I slapped him too hard, Well yeah I can't control my feelings especially in situations like this.

He rubs his cheeks and smirk at me. He moves slowly towards me with a wicked smile.I move a little backwards but my toes only hits the wall not that I remember that I'm trapped, I can no longer move backwards behind me is a wall!

I closed my eyes and cover my head, waiting for him to hit me.

" B*tch, You have the f*cking guts to slap me?"

I manage to open my eyes and look at him with a piercing gaze.

" OF COURSE I DO, YOU PERVERT!" I clutched my fist behind my back, holding my anger.

" Heh." He smirked and walk away.

That's it?! That's it?! Now he's leaving me like nothing happened? No apologies and stuff?! What a gentleman! Great. Just great.

My ears starting to look like a kettle making smoke and my face turns red as a chilly. I threw him my bag and hit his head, he turned around with his brows crossed, he growled in frustration and approached me.

" You haven't change didn't you?" He asked.

What? What is he talking about? I don't get a thing.

" Who are you really?" I asked, Not even bothering answering his question.

" Does it matter?" He asked again

I crossed my arms and arched my brows. "Of course, Everything that occupies space DOES matter." I replied.

He laughed in amusement and clicked my forehead with his finger again.