✄ Bonus Chapter: Dessert (KiseXOC) LEMON [Kise's Route]

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT. I YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED OR TOO YOUNG TO READ ONE I'M NOT ADVISING YOU TO READ ANY FUTHER.

Sincerely yours, Touka.
A/N: I really don't know where to begin ;A; It's just a request. This Chapter has nothing to do with the storyline. Just imagine that this is the End Root of Kise xD like in Otome Games please?

__________________________

Kairi's POV

I was laying on Kise's bedroom, Staring at the ceiling. He's on a Photoshoot and I was waiting for him until he gets home.

I'm currently bored and got impatient so I checked my phone to read some fanfics, I keep on giggling and squealing by myself. I was seating on Kise's couch near his bed while hugging my knees when I read a fanfics about..

" 3 Steps on how to look cute in a relationship."

1. Wear his shirt.

" Wow! Easy!" I jumped out of the bed, I've decided to scan his closet and fit his clothes. He has a medium size closet with different kinds of clothing but with identical colors. I'm amazed by how messy his things were. I decided to organize it from the neckties, T-Shirts and pants.
Until I saw one of his shirt with a Panda design, It's so adorable that's why I can't help myself to wear it. It's huge for me, It reaches unto my knees and the sleeves is almost on my wrist.

I can smell Kise's scent imprinted on his clothes, I continued to scan his clothes and smell it when I heard footsteps coming this way. I panicked resulting me to trip and facepalm the floor. Kise entered the room before I even got the chance to remove the shirt.

" Ah.. Hehe.. I was just.. Looking for.." I stuttered and stayed away from his gazes

" For?" He raised an eyebrow.

" For a Cockroach! Hehe I wanna have pet like that." I scratch my head smiling sarcastically

" I thought you hate them?" He grinned giving me a smirk.

" I.. I've change my mind!" I crossed my arms and turn my back, covering up the awkwardness.

I removed the shirt and put it back in place. Aww, No fun.. I wanna wear his shirt more.

" I'm taking a Quick shower~ Kairichii~" He blinked, making me red as a tomato.

I remember the steps on How to be cute in a relationship.

Step 2: Cook for him.

Cook? Easy, I ran to the kitchen to cook for our dinner. I prepared chicken, rice and some side dishes. I also prepared some juice.
I placed it on the table and light up some candles to add some romance.I stood up in front of the table put my hands on my hips and check if it's completed.

" Okay! Everything's done!" I said.

" RYOUTA! ARE YOU DONE YET? DINNER'S READY!" I shouted at my handsome boyfriend.

He came downstairs wearing simple shirt and pants. The water from his hair is still dripping on the floor! He gave me a wide smile, cuddling me.

" Wow Kairichii!~ This looks delicious!" He exclaimed in excitement.

I blushed and look away.

" T-That's nothing! L-Let's eat!"

We shared a nice meal together. I was washing the dishes when he hug me from behind and lean his chin on my shoulder, making me feel his warm breath.