Chapter 2: The Empress

A/N: EDITED! So Here's the next chapter, WARNING this chapter is composed of Dramatic Flashbacks xD.

**

" FINALLY!" I hurriedly went to the airport after I realized that I'm gonna be late!

Why do I easily forget things? Especially these kind of things?! My brain's getting rusty. Maybe this is what they call " Hormonal Imbalance?" that often occurs in teenagers!

I really enjoyed my sleep last night! Hehe I really had a good dream when my wicked brother interrupted it. >_>

-Flashback-

I'm peacefully asleep when someone interupted it.

*ring* *ring*

I let my hand find my phone under my pillows, I picked it up and anwered it lazily. My eyes are still closed and my hair's messy like a storm hit me.

Who the hell will call me at this time?! Like hello! It's 4 in the morning!

" Hello?.." I asked lazily. I never looked who was calling becuase the important thing to me is to go back to sleep . My spirit is still asleep and I want to hug my soft pillow.

[....] My brows crossed when the caller did not answer my question, Is it his/her first time to get a phone? Is this person pranking me or what?

" I said Hello! Is this a Prank call? If this is, stop wasting my time." I raised my voice.

Moment of silence..

" Are you a drug dealer?"

" Oh wait! Maybe a Rugby boy?"

" A macho dancer?"

I asked continuously, not letting the caller to speak.

[ Kairi.]

I felt like the time stopped when I heard his voice. Yes, I'm sure that's him, no doubt about it. Why's he calling me? As if he cares about me anyway.

The old him is gone long time ago.

" What do you want?" I questioned.

[ Come to Japan ] He said straightly, no segways.

" And why would I? Since when did you care for me huh? Don't act like you need me." My tone
raised because I'm getting pissed! I'm not his pawn! Duh!

[ Just Come or else--]

I get up my bed and puzzled my hair.. Ugh! I'm tired of obeying him.I'm not his dog!

[ Don't you dare cut my words, I know your abilities Kairi, Father already told me. ]

Told him what? That I'm worthless and I'm nothing like him? Oh please don't joke around, I'm a good for nothing kid. The only thing I'm good at is singing which I forgot long time ago, every time I tried to sing, I hurts. I don't know why, the last good thing to me is stolen by time and fate.

Absurd right?

" So what? You're absolute, I freakin' know that! you don't have to mention it to me! You always win so you're always right! I have nothing to do with that . Stop bugging me, THANK YOU!."

[ I know you'll come..]

Base on my speculations, I can sense his cold expressions by just basing on the phone. I heard his tone, that's why I know, he's my brother after all.