Izuku's Training

Izuku and his new family were in their ship heading to Mandalore, or home. Izuku was sitting in Bo Katan's lap asleep from his emotional day. Bo was playing with Izuku's hair thinking about something.

Din: What are you thinking about hun.

Bo: I want you to train him alongside Boba fett in every aspect of the Mandalorian way. Teach him how to fly and fight with any weapon. I see great potential coming from this kid.

Din: He does seem to have a strong willpower considering what has happened to him. I'll train him with Boba and Luke and Grogu can train him with a lightsaber when he wins the dark saber from me.

Bo: He will defeat you in time just don't go overboard on him he's still a child. We'll also have to get him checked for any lasting injuries.

As they were talking Bo felt Izuku moving. She looked down to see Izuku crying and moving as if he was running from something. Bo and Din, after switching to autopilot, hugged Izuku saying calming words trying to get him to calm down and sleep peacefully. Soon Izuku calmed down and slept peacefully.

Bo: I'm killing those bastards when we find them. No child should live like that.

Din: Remind me to ask Ahsoka to see if he has any mental problems as well. He most likely had PTSD or trust issues.

Bo: You're probably right. *Pulls Izuku closer* Let's give this kid the life he deserves.

Din: This is our way.

Bo: This is the way.

After a few more hours of discussing Izuku's training regimen, they came out of Hyperspace. Bo woke up Izuku and his eyes lit up.

Bo: Welcome home son.

Izuku: I'm finally home.

Din: There is one thing you should know about our people

Din: There is one thing you should know about our people. We are warriors and there is no one family we are all one people split into houses. We are house vizsla the rulers of Mandalore. I'm the king your mother the queen which makes you the prince.

Izuku: I'm a prince now?

Bo: Yes you are. When you are of age you will have to fight your father in single combat, if you win you will be given the dark saber and become king.

Izuku: What if I lose?

Bo: The chance to become king goes to the next born.

Din: A friend and I will train you in all forms of combat. Now let's get your armor and signet.

Izuku: I already get armor, and what would be my signet?

Din: Every Mandalorian has there armor when they can wield a blaster. Your signet would be that brand, because a Mandalorian's signet is earned when they survive a trial. You have survived much abuse and neglect that would have sent others to their death.