Catching Up With Old Friends

The class watched as Izuku walked towards the center of the USJ. He stopped and turned around.

Izuku: Momo how about you return to school with me?

Momo: As long as it's ok with Principal Nezu.

Nezu: It's fine by me Ms. Yayorozu you two need to catch up anyway.

       Momo ran up to Izuku and followed him towards the center of the USJ. Izuku pressed a button on his wrist. After standing for a few minutes, a noise could be heard above the USJ. The class looked up to see a ship coming down from the roof. The ship lands in behind the group as a loading ramp comes down as a robot walks down.

 The ship lands in behind the group as a loading ramp comes down as a robot walks down

The ship

The droid

The droid

Izuku: IG-R4 get the ship ready and set a course for UA High.

IG: Of course sir. Also Master Luke and Master Palpatine called. Said something about clones on earth?

Izuku: I'll talk to them later, right now me and Momo need to talk about some stuff.

       Izuku and all the girls stepped into the ship and took off. Izuku took pilot seat Ahsoka took the copilot while the other three sat around the ship. Izuku turned around to Momo and sighed.

Izuku: Ok Momo, what I'm about to tell you is highly classified.

Momo: What is it Izu?

Izuku: I may or may not have left the planet. I also fought in a war against all four of the girls in this ship.

Momo: O-WAIT WHAT?

Izuku: I left Earth, the day I ran away I ran into two people, a married couple. They asked why I was in such a bad shape and I told them my life. They asked me if I wanted to live with them, I said yes. They explained they weren't from Earth but a planet known as Mandalore. They took me there and  adopted me. I met there oldest son Grogu, who wasn't human, and me and him became close to the point we'd die for each other. Eventually Grogu had to return to the jedi temple and Bo Katan, my new mother, gave birth to her daughter, my sister Shimi. After two years of training, a war broke out between the jedi and the sith, with the Mandalorian people in the crossfire. So I with a small group of men fought against both sides. I fought all four of them at least once. I soon found out what the war was about and called a meeting between both sides. The war was over a misunderstanding in religion. After explaining how both sides could live in harmony, the two masters brought two of their padawans and asked for a marriage between all of us to solidify the unity of our people.

Ahsoka: I met Izuku before the war. His mother asked me to check his mental health. I saw everything, even how you cared for him. I made a vow as well as the rest of the girls, we won't take his first anything. Those belong to you, we won't get married if you don't want to share him either.

Momo: How did you all fall in love with him?

Scarlett: He defeated me and my platoon. He had me as a captive but wouldn't let any of his men have their way with me. When I asked him why he stopped his men he said that he wasn't going to let his people be seen as savages but as a people of integrity and honour.

Vinage: I'm the same as Scarlett, He defeated me. I admire his strength and determination.

Rey: I was in a similar situation as the other two but I had also heard from Ahsoka about Izuku and I fell in love with him.

Momo: Ok I'm willing to share him with you girls but we are the #1's ok Izu.

Izuku: I promise to love you all evenly.

       Izuku and Momo got closer and kissed. The kiss was full of passion and love. When they separated, Izuku moved to each girl kissing each one with the same amount of love as the others. As they all separated, IG-R4 stepped into the cockpit and stated that they've arrived. After everyone stepped off the ship, the bus with the rest of the staff and students pulled up. Nezu walked up to them first and motioned for Izuku to follow him. Izuku signaled the girls to do a sweep of the area. Izuku followed Nezu to his office with the staff behind them. Izuku stepped into the office and sat down in one of the chairs with the staff around him. All Might and Green Psychic were looking at their son with guilt filled faces.

Izuku: Okay, I'm just going straight to the point here. Your security system needs to be upgraded and you probably want to put the students in a dorm system. My team will live on campus and I'll have a couple cruisers in the skies to send reinforcements if needed. As for the robot you faced, it is known as a Dark Trooper and is a completely mechanical suit of armor that can deflect anything thrown at it besides for lightsabers. If that thing is here, then the remnants of the Empire must be as well. My team will be heading out weekly to search for their base of operations, but if they are working with the villains we may need some backup. My father is sending the best we have to help the search.

Nezu: If you don't mind me asking. What is the Empire?

Izuku: The Empire was ruling the galaxy for years. They were a corrupt dictatorship run by the sith. The leader after some negotiations and a retelling of both his and the Jedi's religion disassembled the Empire and peace came to the galaxy. There are a few remnants left in the galaxy that believe the emperor was corrupted but the faction here don't know the war is over. The Admiral of this battalion is a strategical genius and was sent here by a jedi known as Ezra Bridger. He was able to use creatures who can travel through hyperspace and sent his ship with a battalion of Stormtroopers and Dark Troopers. Sadly, he was taken with them. If my hunch is correct they are here on earth, and finally this war can be over. Now if that is all I promised Momo that I'll spend the evening with her.

Nezu: That's all. Although I would like to you about a few things tomorrow.

Izuku: Alright sir, now if you excuse me, I have seven years to make up for.

       Izuku stood up and left the office heading towards the front gates where Momo was waiting for him. They left UA towards Momo's House. When they arrived Mr. and Mrs. Yayorozu hugged Izuku asking him about where he went to and what happened while he was gone. When they said he had more than one girlfriend, Mr. Yayorozu nearly killed him until Momo explained that she was ok with it. Izuku promised he would never break her heart and would protect her to his dying breath. Soon Mr. Yayorozu gave Izuku his blessing bit said he would like to meet the other girls Izuku would be dating. Izuku promised to bring them tomorrow evening for a dinner party. Izuku soon left after giving Momo a kiss goodbye and that he would see her tomorrow, and left for UA. When he got back he went into his ship and moved to his quarters and went to sleep.