Return To Hell

Izuku and his girlfriends were in there ship heading to Earth for a mission. They were tasked in protecting class 1A of UA High. Izuku protested about this mission knowing his tormentors would be there. They were exiting hyperspace when they intercepted a distress call from the USJ saying Villains were attacking. Izuku looked at his girlfriends and they nodded, he altered course and went towards the USJ. They arrived on the roof to see All Might and Eraserhead beaten down by a bird beast and a Dark Trooper.

Izuku: I thought Luke destroyed all these things.

Ahsoka: Admiral Thrawn had a platoon on his ship.

Izuku: Well good thing I brought the Dark Saber. Alright we're gonna do battle plan omega.

With Class 1A (Class 1a pov)

       The class was terrified they just watched their teacher and the number 1 hero get beaten to a pulp by some bird monster and a robot. Izumi could only watch as the robot moved towards her father and uncle. The robot stopped moving and looked up as a sound of shattering glass is heard. The class and villains looked up to see 4 cloaked figures and a person in a silvery armor with a jetpack. They all jumped down as the cloaked figures landed gracefully as the armored figure landed in a Ironman pose.

Shigaraki: Who are you?

?(Vinage): We are members of an ancient society of mercenaries, and you are attacking our clients.

Shigaraki: If you're mercenaries then why don't you join us we'll pay you twice as much as the heroes are.

?(Ahsoka): Tempting offer but we'll have to decline.

?(Scarlett): You see we live by a code of honor.

?(Rey): And we will never betray our clients.

?(Izuku): For we are Mandalorians and this is the way.

       The four cloaked figures removed there cloaks revealing four strange females. One was orange with white and blue striped tails on her head. The second was human with brown hair and wearing a tan robe. The third one was human with red hair and wearing a revealing red outfit. The final one looked like a elf with red hair and wearing a revealing outfit. They all pulled out a strange cylindrical device except the man who pulled a rectangular device. They pushed a button on the devices as a beam of light came out the ends of the blade. The two redheaded girls had red blades, the brown haired girl had a blue blade, the orange skinned girl had a two white blades, and the man had a black blade with a white outline and cracks of white through it.

?(Izuku): You know your parts of the plan girls so let's send these villains packing.

       The group split off with the brown haired girl coming towards the class. She deactivated her saber and asked for who was injured.

Izumi: Why is that guy charging head into those things? He's going to get killed.

?(Rey): He is far stronger than you would think kid. There's a reason he was asked to do this assignment.

Katsumi: What are you talking about extra. Those things took down All Might.

?(Rey): Just watch you ignorant child.

       The class watched as the man in armor charged at the robot first. He shot his arm forward using the grappling hook to wrap around the robot slamming it into the wall.

?(Izuku): This should be easy unless Thrawn altered them.

      After saying that the robot appeared in front of him and slammed his fist into his chest. The man flew into a wall and made a crater.

?(Izuku): Okay, they're altered.

       The man pulled himself out of the wall and launched his grappling hook to the robot pulling it towards him. When the robot was in range he slashed with the saber cutting through it like butter. The Bird beast charged at him but was met with fire coming from the man's wrist. The beast charged through the flames going for a punch. The man ducks taking his sword and stabbing the beast in it's chest. The beast screamed in pain as it died.

Shigaraki: NO NO NO YOU CHEATED I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

      Shigaraki ran at the man but the man drew a weird looking gun and shot at his feet hitting his foot causing Shigaraki to scream. Kurogiri used his quirk to get them out of there. The doors to the USJ blew open to reveal the teachers and Iida. The man raised his arm towards his helmet and said.

?(Izuku): Leaders escaped what's the situation around the building.

?(Ahsoka): All clear Izu no villains in my sector.

?(Vinage): Same for me and Scarlett Zuzu all clear.

?(Izuku): Alright everyone meet up at central plaza. R4 bring down the ship for a pick up and send a message to the house of Ren and say that we have a lead on Ezra.

Nezu: Mando, thank you for taking this job.

?(Izuku): No problem Nezu. Although I may not like this planet for personal reasons it gave us a lead on a missing Ally.

Nezu: I see. Well I hope we could help you in that adventure. We will see you at UA when you  arrive.

?(Izuku): Thank you but first. *turns to class* Do any of you recognize my voice?

Momo: I do sir and I hope it's really you.

Aizawa: How could I not recognize my own fighting style that I taught to only one person. It's good to see you Nephew.

Izuku: I knew I couldn't fool you uncle.

      The man pulled off his helmet to reveal a boy the students age with green hair and eyes with four freckles on each side of his face. Momo ran up to him hugging him. Aizawa joined the hug aswell. When they broke the hug the four girls came back. They went up to Momo and stared for a second.

?(Vinage): So you are the one Izu keeps talking about.

       Izumi, who just got out of the shock of the reveal, ran to give Izuku a high but was met with being stopped in midair with 5 blades aimed at her throat. Looking around she noticed the brown haired one holding her hand out.

Izumi: Let me go. I want to hug my brother.

Izuku: I'm not your brother Yagi. I haven't been for eleven years.

All Might: Izuku that is no way to talk to your sister.

Izuku: She isn't my sister just like you aren't my father. I'm Izuku Djarin of Mandalore, the Mandalore of Peace and Unity.

All Might: I am your father, you are Izuku Yagi.

Izuku: You disowned me when you branded me, or did you forget the law on quirkless brands.

       The class looked shocked to know that one of the strongest student's brother was quirkless. Soon a bunch of explosions were heard as the Bakugou twins launched themselves at Izuku.

Katsumi: You Damn Deku. Where Have You Been?

Izuku: Great now all that we're missing is my bitch of a 'mother' and the Todoroki twins.

       Izuku looked to his right and saw them standing there. Shoka and Inko with tears in their eyes.

Izuku: Well Goddamn it I jinxed myself.