Sports Festival Part 4

Izuku had just finished his performance and was getting ready for his matches. His past was surprised by his talent when Endeavor finally said.

Enji: I guess those music lessons went well.

Inko: What are you talking about?

Enji: One day while I was on patrol I heard singing from a park.

Flashback:
We see a younger Endeavor walking through the street on a patrol. As he passed a park he hears a voice singing.

???:

As Endeavor decided to investigate he entered the park to see a shocking site. It was Izuku dancing and as he sang you could hear the longing in his voice. Once he finished Endeavor decided to make himself known and coughed into his hand.

Izuku: Uncle, how long have you been standing there.

Enji: Not too long. Where did you learn to sing like that?

Izuku: It just came naturally to me. Me and Momo sing whenever she can't sleep and it seems to work.

Enji: Its wonderful. If you're this good naturally why don't I get you some lessons in instruments and writing music?

Izuku: Really? Thank you Uncle Enji, but can you not tell anyone I don't want them finding out.

Enji: No problem Izuku.
Flashback End

Enji: After that I got him lessons with a decent teacher and got him some recording equipment. I watched him climb the charts and progress in music but knew it wasn't what he really wanted to be. It was just a hobby for him. I'm surprised he still sings at all.

Inko: How come we never knew about this?

Rei: You never spent any time with him, only Izumi. That was all you would talk about. We should have known something was going on.

Din and his wife got up and were heading out the door which peaked All Might's attention.

All Might: Where are you going? Thinking you can escape arrest?

Din: No. We are going to wish good luck to our son for his trial. This will possibly be his hardest fight yet.

Bo: While he is very skilled and has never been hit during the war, we don't know how strong the challengers are. We know they were his tormentors but we don't know if they're going to be good at quirkless combat. Also you're threatening a former king and queen of Mandalore, I'd watch what you say.

Meanwhile With Izuku:

Izuku is currently meditating in a waiting room when he heard a door open. Knowing exactly who it was he said in a dark tone.

Izuku: What do you three want?

Izumi: We just want to ask you to step down it doesn't have to come to this.

Shoka: Please Izu, just forfeit.

Katsumi: They're right. We just want you to be with us.

Izuku: You don't realize what you are asking me to do. You are asking me to give up everything I have worked for. For what, the people who used me as a fucking punching bag. The ones who told me I was useless. The one's who would lie about me to get me in trouble. No, if you don't want this to happen you should tell them to give up because I'm not. I will defend my place till I die. Now leave I have to prepare my armor.