+𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖯+

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦

𝗝𝗶𝗻 + 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴 = 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗝𝗶𝗻
∙𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣∙

~𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣~ Jin and Sarang are in nicer words psycho when they are around each other

~𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣~
Jin and Sarang are in nicer words psycho when they are around each other. While Sarang is known for being incredibly soft-spoken that all goes out the window when the pair hang out. The two are down to do anything, Jin wants to go get food in a foreign country at 3 am Sarang is already putting on her shoes.

During their trainee days, Sarang was one of Jin's biggest support systems. She believed in him a lot and was always rooting for him to debut, she helped a lot with his singing and dancing and in return, he bought her a chocolate milkshake every Friday. The two are always joking around and making fun of each other and have so many inside jokes the other boys can't even keep up.

Even with all the jokes though they do care about each other and you can tell from the way they interact there is a lot of familial love.

~𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗦~
+They do have dad joke battles out of nowhere
+Sarang does gang up on Jin with Jungkook
+Have made some of the most chaotic Vlives ever
+They do gossip about people in Korean during American Promotions
+Ultimate protectors of each other
+Say something bad about Jin's dancing and Sarang will personally come for you

~𝗤𝗨𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦~
"We're on the same brainwave...like...like some next type of soulmate shit."

"God we're idiots."
"Hey! We might be dumb but at least we're not ugly."

"You worked hard for what you have and you deserve every bit of it, don't believe them if they say differently."

"Shut up! I'm trying to watch Mamma Mia."

"You deserve a lot better than that asshole, besides his jokes were lame."

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 + 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴 = 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗚𝗶
∙𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣∙

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶 + 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴 = 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗚𝗶∙𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣∙