+𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖮𝖥 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱+

𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 2010

𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 2010

SEOUL WAS EXTREMELY LONELY. It was a very depressing conclusion that Yoongi had come to after his third week in the city. Seoul was far too big for the 18-year-old, it was a strange feeling to be so surrounded by people and yet he had never felt so insignificant. But he figured that was the punchline of the cruel joke people called life.

Ironically the night sky had finally cleared, giving Yoongi a full view of the stars that littered it. Walking was something the young boy was still becoming accustomed to, gone were the days of public transportation; which suddenly becomes a lot more expensive when you're the one paying for it and not your parents.

The walk to the 24-hour conner store was short, and he had managed to scrape together enough money to at least buy some cheap ramen and a bag of chips. The music playing through his earbuds was starting to hurt his ears and he was sure the few people who had walked passed him had given him an annoyed glance for disrupting the quiet of their evening walks. 

The conner store was a place of relaxation for the other trainees at the company, at least that's what he'd been told, on the rare chance they were aloud free time you could bet there was a line out the door for the best ramen. Which is exactly why Yoongi waited till midnight to go.

The store front was devoid of all activity, save for a girl about his age, who seemed to be warming up her hands with her bowl of instant ramen, her head down like she was asleep. Yoongi walked past her and right up to the door, tugging one earbud out of his ear and trying to push open the door; which was surprisingly locked.   

"The worker had a lunch break and wanted Chinese food, they'll be back in 10 minutes." The girl turned around, giving Yoongi a full view of her face. She was very pretty, her eyes big and smile warm. She patted the cement step signaling for him to sit and wait. "I'm Sarang by the way."

"Min Yoongi." Sitting down next to her he was instantly hit with the smell of her ramen, causing his stomach to let out a rather loud growl. "Sorry, had a ramen craving."

Sarang smiled even wider, letting a giggle slip through her lips. "Here hold it." She shoved the ramen cup into Yoongi's hands before moving to dig around in the bag next to her; raising her arms up in victory she showed him a pair of disposable chopsticks. "Take them, we can share until the worker gets back and you can buy your own."

Far to hungry to argue Yoongi grabbed the chopsticks out of her hands, taking a hefty bite out of the already half eaten ramen.

"Hey! I said we could share not that you could eat all my food!"

Mouth slightly full, a smile spread onto Yoongi's features. "You offered."

"Whatever, just take it I was full anyway." Silence fell between the two strangers before Sarang spoke up again. "So what's your deal Yoongi? Why'd you move to Seoul?"

"How'd you know I wasn't from Seoul?"

"Your accent, it's very strong, Daegu right?"

Yoongi nodded in confirmation, swallowing his bite of ramen. "I moved here three weeks ago, i'm a trainee for a small company Bighit entertainment."

Sarang's eyes lit up, her smiling growing once again. "No way, that's where I knew you from; You're the new boy who's always hanging around that rapper...Namjoon isn't it?"

"You train there too?"

"Yea, started a couple months ago, I transferred from SM."

Yoongi choked on his food, falling into a small coughing fit. "Let me get this straight, you left SM one of the biggest entertainment company's in South Korea to train at Bighit...Why would you do that?"

Sarang smiled softly, pointing at him jokingly. "I do not know you well enough for that story...maybe someday I will though."

Opening his mouth to respond Yoongi was interrupted by the clanking of a keychain and the rustling of a takeout bag. "Sorry, sorry, the line was so long." The store clerk opened the door to the shop smiling politely at the pair before turning around and heading in. "I'll be eating if you need me."

Yoongi stood up first, extending his hand out for Sarang which she gladly took. "I...um...I ate all your ramen."

The girl across from him took the empty container out of his hand, her soft hands brushing against his ruff ones sending a tingle down his spine. "Thats ok, you'll just have to make it up to me."

"Make it up to you?"

Sarang nodded, "I like ice cream."

A large grin placed itself onto the rapper's face. "I can do ice cream."

As he made his way into the shop he was quickly pulled back, light yellow fingernails wrapping themselves around the cloth of his black hoodie. "Not tonight though." With that she was walking away, black ponytail swinging with each step she took. 

Yoongi stood in-front of the conner store a stupid smile on his face, his hands finding their way into his hoodie pocket. "When then? I don't even have your number."

Sarang looked over her shoulder, shrugging them in an act of teasing. "I'm sure you'll find me...it won't be that difficult. I mean we work at the same company."

"Right...Right, then i'll see you around Sarang."

"Bye Yoongi."

It was with a smile on his face that Yoongi walked back to the dorms after filling himself with chips and another full container of ramen. Drunk on the thoughts of the sweet girl he had met from the conner store who seemed to be the living embodiment of her name.  Seoul was big and lonely but she had made it seem so familiar, even if it was through a superficial conversation like the one they had.

Because for ten minutes Min Yoongi had not felt lonely or cold, he had felt welcomed and that was enough to want to find her and buy her a damn ice cream.

+Yay! I'm back, I know it's just senior year has been kicking my ass and I am swamped but luckily I am on spring break for the next two weeks so I will hopefully be updating at least a couple chapters. In other news I found out a couple days ago that I was excepted into my dream college NYU which is crazy but I can't wait. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i'm really excited to develop Sarang she is definitely going to be a very complex character so get ready.

Don't forget to vote and don't be a silent reader I lover reading your guys comments. Love you all! Stay healthy and safe. Mwah!