+𝖲𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖦 ∙ 𝖸𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖨 𝖬𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲+

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣'𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦

I.

Sarang smiled softly as she felt his fingers brushing through her hair. The slight rasp in his voice coupled with the sound of rain hitting the balcony of their hotel room added to the calmness of the late night. Her head was laid against his bare chest, only half of what he was saying sticking in her head.

"Wait, can you repeat what you just said?" Her voice was quiet, just loud enough for him to hear.

Yoongi's body shook with silent laughter, his hand leaving her hair for a moment to lift the blanket to Sarang's shoulders after he noticed her shiver. "You never listen to me!"

She could tell it was fake anger, so she laughed it off. "I was listening! I just like hearing your voice."

Yoongi huffed, both arms moving to pull her closer to him, "You know it's impossible to be mad at you when you say stuff like that."

Sarang tilted her head up, giggling a bit at the angle, pushing herself up to deliver a peck to his jaw. "That's the whole point."

The phone rang loudly interrupting the quietness the room had reverted to. Yoongi let out a groan stretching his arm out to grab it, groaning again when Namjoon's voice rang in his ear asking him to come to his room to help him with a beat.

Huffing he let his arm fall limp; Sarang laughed sitting up softly taking the comforter with her, wrapping it around her bare body. "Better go, the quicker you go the quicker you'll be back."

With a roll of his eyes, Yoongi pulled Sarang back down, hovering over her, so close the dangling earring brushed against her cheek. "He can wait."

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

II.

The boys were all passed out, all lights off in the rented house the group was staying in during their last few days in New Zealand. All lights save for the kitchen ones. The camera zoomed in on Yoongi who was laughing quietly at Sarang as she tripped while walking up the stairs.

"I told you to be quiet! They'll wake up."

Sarang scoffed, "Yeah right! Those boys could sleep through an earthquake.

Following Yoongi into the kitchen, Sarang spotted a small camera on the kitchen island; bending down she whispered, "We are making hot chocolate and ramen. I know it sounds weird but you have to trust me it is the best food for drama binging."