Chapter 15

When the cheering died down one of the guards (the one above on the left) came to both of them with news. "Ah hello Luna what is the update on the trader" Kitana asked her. "He has been apprehended and now awaits his punishment or death, my queen".  Luna bowed as did Jade and Kitana. "We should go back to the palace dear." "Agreed my gem, agreed." Kitana said as Jade blushed and began walking back to the palace. As they approached the palace a homophobic man and women came up behind and started yelling and cursing at them. Luna and another guard stood there ground to protect the two women. "I hope if you freaks ever have children that your children die! You lesbian fe-" before the man could finish his sentence a arrow had been shot threw his leg along with Luna's tail holding him up in the air. "Don't you dare ever say those words to your future queens now or ever again you hear me!" Luna yelled. The other guard put away her bow and arrow and took off her helmet revealing her small twisted horns coming out of her head. "Now before both of you regret ever saying a word about your future queens I suggest you run or me and Luna are gonna make you regret it." The man and women ran to a nearby ally way to hide. Jade and Kitana both smiled at each other knowing that they had people who would help and support them. "Thank you, both of you." Both Luna and Asha (the guard o the right) bowed there heads to them. "No problem."

As the 4 entered the court room Kitana glared at him as did Jade, then they took there seats. "Princess Kitana was almost a victim of rape by this man yesterday. He will have time to explain himself for his actions and the court will decide if he shall be killed or serve time in prison. You may begin your side of the story sir". The guard stood from his chair and cleared his throat. "Your honor I did not even try to do anything like that to the princess. She had a bee on her and I tried to help but she freaked out and I fell on her but then her...fiancé walked in. My point is that there has been a huge misunderstanding". The entire room didn't believe a word that he said but now it was Kitana and Jades turn to talk. "Well for one there couldn't have been a bee in our room that day me or Kitana had not opened a window in are room. I was already suspicious so I placed my ear against the door and listened from the bathroom. Another thing that doesn't make sense is that Kitana was in bed and not standing. You had your hand over her mouth so she couldn't scream to alert the palace or me but once you slightly moved your hand she screamed and I teleported behind to and knocked you out". The judge nodded at them then stood and walked out of the room. The judge walked in and sat back down in there chair. "Due to evidence of other people who were around the area at the time we have found this man guilty of trying to rape her, and his punishment will be death. Luna and Asha walked over to him and escorted him to the middle of the room. "Luna would you mind taking it from here?" Luna looked up at the judge and nodded, she put her mask up and began to beat him for what he did. She kicked him on the head, stomach you name it eventually he bleed out and every one left the room leaving the body to be moved and burned.

Yes yes yes I know this was a..dark...chapter but he's dead now and I got the random idea of Luna and Asha from a comment I got earlier.  But I promise the next chapters will be lighter from here on out, promise. But here are some scenes from the story👇🏻

 But here are some scenes from the story👇🏻

When they beat up the homophobic people

In the court waiting for the judge to come back