Chapter 11

Jade and Kitana sat on the ground near the fireplace as the night drew closer. As the women sat there hugging each other there was a knocking on the door. "Your majesty there are people here who wish to speck to you in the throne room". Jade and Kitana looked at each other and both stood up and walked out to the throne room. As they entered the room there was a group of people, (Sheeva,Skarlet, Reptile, and Baraka) "Hello how may I help you?". Before Kitana had time to react Jade ran full speed into the groups arms and hugged them all. "Wait? What? What's going on?" "Dear these are my best friends and my old family from when I was a assassin". Kitana looked at the group then back at Jade, she walked up to the group and began to talk to them all.

As time passed

Sheeva: so did you know that your girlfriend over here used to wear hella reveling clothes during our jobs.

Kitana: what? Jade? I don't believe you for one second.

Baraka: ohhh we still have a picture of her when she had that old uniform. Plus I think she still has it.

Jade: your impossible guys and to answer what you just said Baraka, yes I do still have it.

Kitana: I-.... show me I wanna know what she used to look like!

Jade: AHH NO ITS EMBARRASSING!!!!

Skarlet: more embarrassing then what poor Sheeva had to wear uhhh yea I don't think so.

Jade:....true...very very true (laughing through the words.).

Kitana: BY THE GODS you look amazing in this picture! How come you never told me about this?!

Jade: (blushing) I-ummm uhh...I prefer to keep me being an assassin a secret from most.

Skarlet: a lot of the guys were on her tail but thank god she had us or else who knows what would have happened to her.

Reptile: yup, well I still remember that day we packed out bags halfway though the day. The second it turned midnight we were all out of that place in a heartbeat. Oh gods was it funny to see Shang Tsung yelling at us and cursing up a storm when we left that place!

Skarlet, Sheeva, Baraka, and Jade: *laughing* oh dear, by the gods we remember!

Baraka: well we better start heading back to our place. I'm sure that ones really tired.

Jade turned and looked at Kitana asleep resting her head on her shoulder. Jade slowly got up and picked Kitana up bridal style from her seat.

Jade: I'll see you guys around.

Sheeva: Yes, but before you leave take this.

Jade: what is this? (grabs the thing Sheeva gives her)

Sheeva: well we were all given these as a badge of service form some of the older assassins. They asked were you where and we didn't know so they said to just give it to you when we see you. But when we heard word that you were her with the princess we came to see for ourselves.

Jade: well it was nice to see you guys again.

The group left and Jade moved Kitana closer to her chest and walked down to Kitanas room so she could but her in bed. As Jade walked into Kitana's room Kitana moved around in Jades arms getting closer to her. Jade slightly laughed and placed her head on Kitana's head. She slowly let go of Kitana and covered her up then Jade got in the bed next to her and then covered herself. "Sleep well princess".