Chapter 6

As night fall came the two began to walk to Kitanas room. "Jade, I never asked you this but why do you walk me to my room every night and are by my door in the morning when the guards can do that instead?" Jade though for a moment. "Well one of the reasons is that I always would help people get home and the then to we're they needed to go." Kitana looked at Jade with a soft smile and began to blush. "You are so kind Jade, but I worry about that." "Why are you worried?" "Well for one someone could take advantage of your kindness and get to the people you love most even your family." Jade froze for a moment when Kitana said family. "K-kitana there is something that you don't know about me. I was abandoned at a young age by my birth parents and given to another women that could watch me. I was raised by her and she gave me every bit of info she could fit into my small head. She died of old age and she said that she would go to the moon and watch over me." Kitana covered her mouth, "I'm sorry" Jade smiled at Kitana "it's ok you didn't know, and don't feel bad. Ok?" Kitana looked at Jades green eyes and smiled as well. "Ok, *under breath* damn she's adorable."  "What was that princess kitana?"  Kitana froze, "N-N-Nothing I was just.....I was....." Kitana blushed deeply and covered her face. "Hehe don't worry princess I think  your adorable as well." Jade said smiling. Kitana blushed deeper and looked up at Jade and giggled. 

The two continued to walk down the hallway and at times look at each other and giggle. As soon as the two came near kitanas room Jade opened her door and let her in. "Have a good night princess." Kitana turned and smiled at Jade. "You do as well." Jade shut her door and sat on the outside of kitanas door leaning on the wall and fell asleep. 

At 3:00 a.m.

Kitana woke up early then usual and rubbed her eyes. "What the hell why did I wake up so early." Kitana got a sudden felling to get up and go to the door. As she did she heard the slight sound of breathing near her door. As kitana opened the door she saw Jade asleep on the floor outside of her room with 2 guards around her. "Why is she on the floor?! What did you two do!" The two guards looked at Kitana surprised and then looked at each other. "Ma'am she falls asleep here every night." Kitana looked at Jade then looked at the guards. "Would you two please move her into my bed so she may sleep on something more comfortable." The two looked at each other and began to pick up Jade to move her.  Kitana got in her bed as soon as jade was there as well. As the two guards shut the door the two began to peacefully sleep together.