Chapter 13

Time Skip 2 years

Kitanas POV

I was relaxing near the ocean listening to the waves hit the ground wail the sun shone down on me. My thoughts wondered to what had happened in the past 2 years to me and Jade. Me and her had visited the children more often. Everyday I feel like Jade and me are creating a closer bond with each other. I think the best on my part is that Grayson (one of the kids that live with the man) called me mama.

By the gods and that stupid blue painted man named Kotal tried to talk to Jade wail she was talking to the kids. I think what was annoying about him was that he would try to sweet talk Jade all the time. One time I got so annoyed with him I grabbed his ear and pulled him out of there then told him if he ever came near me or Jade ever again he would suffer the consequences.

I stayed there laying in the sand for about one more hour until I heard footsteps walking up behind me.

Jades POV

I walked through the palace looking for Kitana so I could ask her a question. It's been two years sense me and her started dating and it's been both eventful and a fun year. Last month Kitana some how convinced the court to free me from being a slave, but thankfully they still allow me to live here. I'm able to walk now outside the gates, as long as I'm accompanied by a few guards, I went to get Kitana something, a ring. Kitana and I have been dating for 2 years now to I think maybe it's time to propose to her.

POV no one

It was snowing during this time of year and many loved this because of how hot it was most of the year. Today is Christmas Eve and everyone has been running around getting presents and doing lots of things.

Jade walked out into the garden to hers and Kitanas favorite spot, no Kitana. At this point Jade was panicking and not sure what to do next because she couldn't find her. As she continued to look for her, Kitana was still sitting on the ground in a half awake state.  Kitana was starting to drift off into sleep when she heard the footsteps behind her.

Jade: Hello dear

Kitana: oh hey babe, what's up?

Jade: nothing just looking for you so I could ask you something.

Kitana: and what is that J?

Jade: meet me here at sunset today, ok?

Kitana: yea sure!

Jade: ok dear see you then.

Jade walked off leaving Kitana curious as to what Jade was going to ask her.

At the snowy beach at sunset

Jade stood near the cold water waiting for Kitana. She was where a dress like this but a dark shade of green.

Kitana walked down the stairs to the ocean also wearing a dress similar to Jades

Jade turned around to see Kitana looking back at her with gleaming eyes

Jade turned around to see Kitana looking back at her with gleaming eyes. Jade took Kitanas hand and they began walking down the beach. After about 15 minutes of walking Jade was ready to propose. "Kitana there is something I've been meaning to ask you for awhile". Kitana turned around and looked at Jade, "what is it J?". Jade took a deep breath and got down on a knee, "Kitana we have been dating for 2 years now and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So what I'm saying is Kitana...will you marry me?". Kitana had her hand over her mouth and started crying, "YES a thousand times yes!" Kitana jumped into Jades arms and hugged her tightly. Jade slipped the ring onto Kitanas finger and smiled. "I love you princess" "I love you to J".

Holly hell that was fun to right and this is the Christmas special so I hope y'all enjoyed! Also MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎁!