XI.

As soon as the scene had ended, Gaeun didn't spare a glance at Kyung even as he called out her name. She couldn't bare the sight of him, her blood boiling at his words. Walking down the corridor of the school, she felt a hand tug at her arm and only look up with a glare towards the person. Only to come face to face with Dohwa.

"Why are you looking at me so scarily. Why are you soaking wet anyways?" He questioned, feeling hurt by her facial expression.

Gaeun never understood why his in-character and our-character were so different. It was as if he was a Gemini or something. Though she yanked her hand out of Dohwa's hold, looking down at her arm before back at him. "Why don't you ask Kyung?" She said rudely before continuing to walk away.

Dohwa could only help but to look at her as she walked away, in more confusion. He had understood they were in a comic world, but why was Gaeun so worked up over Kyung? It didn't make sense to him. Shrugging it off, he continued to walk though coming down the stairs—Dohwa came in contact with Kyung.

"Why are you soaking wet? Isn't it strange that you're the only one wet here and your surroundings is dry?" Dohwa questioned, causing Kyung to look around and notice the difference in confusion.

"No, Eun Danoh and Gaeun were also there as well." He said only for Dohwa to scuff.

"Are you the same as them, they're both self aware. Didn't you know? You don't even notice that it's strange." Dohwa said. "Even if you feel uncomfortable put up with it until the next scene, you'll be dry then."

"Next...scene?" Kyung questioned in confusion, only for Dohwa to continue blabbering on.

"It's upsetting. I don't think Namjoo, Jooda, or you, Baek Kyung will ever be aware of yourself. Cheer up. Sometimes it's better not to remember." Dohwa ended, bidding his goodbye to Kyung as he continued walking down the stairs. Though Kyung only stairs down in even more confusion than before.

"You're messing with me right? You really are finally aware!" Gaeun said cheerfully, cupping Haru's face in excitement. She oftenly felt bad about others being aware, but for someone who is a farther down extra than her and Danoh were made her feel happy.

Gaeun surprisingly was absent from most of the storyline scene—apparently the entire scene involving Kyung and Danoh had caused her character to have a panic attack and having to be bed written for the last few storylines—which she had strongly hated especially since she was home alone.

"Would you stop pestering him so we can discuss how we are going to help Dohwa?!" Danoh said loudly, causing Gaeun to jump away from Haru and place her attention on the shorter female, whilst falling into the desk next to Haru. It was odd to see Gaeun act like that, Danoh didn't understand why she was acting out of the ordinary.

"What can we possibly do, Danoh? We can't change the storyline if we are involved in the next scene." Gaeun explained. She did indeed want to help Dohwa with his love for Jooda—but it wasn't as if she would remember everything even if he confessed.

"Haru. He's an extra, extra—below us. He can get involved within the scene since the Writer doesn't detail out the extras." Danoh explained, finally grabbing Haru's attention.

"The scene doesn't involve you Danoh. My job is to change your fate, not anybody else's." Haru reminded her, causing Danoh to beg him to help out Dohwa.

As much as Gaeun wanted to help Dohwa. Haru was right, the plan can easily backfire especially due to the amount of scenes that have been altered for Danoh by her, former mysterious boy. It was just too risky... for all of them.