V.

Gaeun wipes her frosting-full hands against her apron as she stood next to Jooda making cakes in culinary. She stared blankly down at her tan-colored frosted cake, in thought of what to put on it. Her eyes glanced over at Jooda's cake that was neatly decorated with pink frosting and strawberries. She paid no attention to the ruckus Danoh and her friends were making, though her attention on Jooda's cake was pulled away when Namjoo came by, asking Danoh to borrow something. Though it was an excuse to be near Jooda for a split second.

"Are you having trouble figuring out what to do?" She heard Jooda ask, in which Gaeun responded by nodding her head.

Jooda looked down at Gaeun's cake examining it as well as the different decorates upon the counter. "How about some caramel bites around the edges and then some strawberries in the center? It'll suit your cake." She suggested.

"It would! Thank you Jooda." Gaeun said smiling, as the two began decorating Gaeun's cake together due to the shortness of time left for culinary class.

Gaeun sat at her desk, looking back down at her fully decorated cake. She was surprised at how it came out— utterly gorgeous due to Jooda's help, which she fully appreciated.

She glanced up towards the front of the class to see Dohwa to have walked in taking a seat before Danoh, practically amazed by her cake. Kyung came in behind him, leaning against a desk. "I don't think she made it for you." He commented, his attention on his phone. Soon Namjoo joined in on the conversation mentioning his love for 'home-made cake'.

Gaeun has figured that this was most definitely a scene, why else would the A3 be in a classroom together? She watched as Danoh boosted about the three males 'attraction' to her, though it only caused a confusion of looks from the three males.

The entire embarrassment of a scene was finish and Gaeun had walked out of class though other students rushed to get out of the school as well causing confusion to fill Gaeun's face. As she step foot outside, she watched as a crowd formed around Danoh, Jooda, and the male three stooges, as she was frozen in her place.

Seemingly the males were harassing Jooda for her cause in destruction. Though the scene was cut short when Namjoo came on his motorcycle on the rescue to help Jooda, which ultimately silent the males. But based upon the shocking look on Danoh's face, it had been clear the raven-haired girl finally understood she was indeed not the leading female.

The scene was over and she felt Danoh rush past her back inside the school building. Gaeun though still was looking at Namjoo and Jooda, before feeling someone tap her shoulder.

She turned to look behind her, becoming met with Baek Kyung who narrowed his head towards the school building. "Come on, art class starts soon." He said, though it was clear he wanted to walk to class with her—but not ask to do so. Gaeun nodded her head, walking closely next to him towards art class. The walk was silent, not much of a surprise to either because it was often comforting to Gaeun, even after she became aware.

Upon entering the class, Gaeun ran up to the seat next to Jooda, with Danoh on the other side of the female lead. Jooda looked over and sent a smile at Gaeun's direction in which she respond with the same notion. Though the moment was cut short as a jealous Danoh had pushed Jooda off her seat in need for the spotlight that had been shining down at the lighter-haired brunette. Ultimately the girl, Gaeun wanted to sit by moved seats to be next to Namjoo, causing an annoyance within Gaeun.

Gaeun heard a click sound, causing her to freeze in her place as the art teacher walked towards the front of the class. "Danoh can you come up front. You're the model today, everyone please, applause." The teacher said as Danoh got up from her seat and walked towards the center chair, though she tripped causing a pencil case to fall and a scene of Namjoo and Jooda to unfold.

Gaeun eyes averted from the scene between Jooda and Namjoo back to the art teacher, who was explaining the aspect of sketching a person on direction they face. Though she ignored the teacher's words half way as her finger automatically took hold of a pencil and forcible started sketching Danoh.

The class was quiet for a good fifteen minutes before the art teacher began to boost about the skills of drawing Namjoo possessed, causing students to crowd around him. Though his sketch was clearly not of Danoh, it was of Jooda, causing the Soochul to mention something only for Namjoo to shut down his assumption quickly.

The sound of Danoh laughing caused Gaeun to look back at the model of the day. It was clear, she hated the attention not being on her, even out of character Gaeun couldn't help but to find it—annoying. "Would you stop?" She said loud enough for Danoh to hear, though it didn't cause the others from their attention on Namjoo's drawing.

Danoh only knitted her eyebrows in confusion, but practically ignored Gaeun's words for a few minutes before getting angry at the amount of attention she wasn't receiving causing a clay statue to fall and break, along with Danoh, herself breaking more of the statues. It caused a fright in Gaeun as she quickly closed her eyes and cover her ears due to the sound of clay breaking. Though when she opened her eyes again, Danoh was back in the chair and the statues were fine, making a realization that the scene had reset.

Eventually the art scene was done, and Gaeun walked out of art class, flipping through her sketchbook for art class. She was surprised at the neatness of her drawings, but knew it was because of her in-character—and knew she'd never drawn like that out of character.

Pulling her backpack straps over her shoulders and grabbing a hold on her cake. She watched at Kyung walked towards her, his backpack on his shoulder as well but his cake nowhere to be seen. "What happened to your cake?" She asked.

"Oh that... it didn't come out as good as I wanted it to be. So I gave it to Ae-ll instead." He told her, glancing down at her cake before looking back at her.

"Your dad told me to tell you that Driver Lee can't come pick you up." He said to her. Gaeun knew right from that sentence, this was about to be a scene.

"So I'm guessing... Driver Kim driving me home today?" She asked rhetorically, knowing she was going to be driven home by Kyung's driver, as her father never really liked Gaeun being around Danoh incase of Danoh's serious condition gets out of hand.

"Yeah... I guess you are." He said, smiling before gently taking the cake from Gaeun, voluntarily holding it for her as the two walked out of the school towards the car.

As soon as they took a seat in the car, Gaeun heard a clicking sound signaling the start of the scene. She automatically looked at Kyung, who seemingly was staring down at the cake again.

"I'm surprise no one else gave you their cake. I know many girls made one for you." She forcefully said, causing Kyung to look back at her.

He seemed sort of surprised at her words, almost also embarrassed by it as well. "Yeah... too many cakes to take home—I'm willing to accept yours though." He said, almost in remembrance of her unliking of sweets.

"Wow, you know me so well and how much I dislike sweets." She said, laughing at his knowledge of her dislikes.

Kyung felt himself smile at her laughter. The entire storyline between the two sitting in the car confused Gaeun. Was she a potential love interest to Kyung, even though he was meant to be with Danoh?

The writer's mind was confusing her. She felt herself have feelings for Kyung in character, in such motions of her heart beating fast anytime he was around her. But it was even out of character she felt this way. Gaeun was appreciated that she had two people who were aware around her, but had desperately wished that Kyung was aware as well, so she didn't feel so alone.

———— SAY YOU LOVE ME ————

AUTHORS NOTE:
—here's an update! an early chapter since it was already being worked on!

——— GOODBYE FOR NOW ———