VII.

Surprisingly, Danoh's plan of finding the mysterious boy who had saved her that fall was quite funny to Gaeun as the Dried Squid Fairy had to tell her. Gaeun roamed the halls in search of Danoh, to watch the hilarious action of the smaller girl slamming into tall males back. Though, the raven-haired female stopped in her place upon seeing Danoh slamming into Kyung's back.

Both not noticing her presence were surprised by the sudden outburst of laughter that erupted from her lips. Kyung had seemed quite embarrassed by the sudden action—though seemingly brushed it off as Danoh walked away to continue her journey. The male walked up to the female who was wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes.

"Stop laughing. It's not that funny." Kyung said, in a serious tone—though Gaeun only looked at him, a smile still on her lips trying to stifle her laughter.

"It was kind of funny to me—it's not my fault your sense of humor sucks." She told him, patting him on the shoulders before hearing the annoyance of Ae-II's voice through the halls calling out to Kyung.

Ae-II stares at Gaeun for a few seconds before giving her a look of annoyance and pulling Kyung away from her. Gaeun rolled her eyes, "Yeah, fuck you too." She shouted loudly at Ae-ll as she walked towards the direction of where Danoh had gone off to.

A familiar Danoh was quite entertaining for more than one reasons—she was very determined on a lot of things such as finding Mr. Mysterious. She even was going as far as attending sports—which Gaeun knew, and almost everyone else knew was a bad thing for Danoh.

Gaeun stood next to Danoh as the class was playing dodgeball against each other. Danoh's excitement for even a sport caused a scare in Gaeun who only looked at her surprised—but knew it was all to find the mystery boy.

A dodgeball was thrown towards there way as Gaeun flinched, in fear of being hit by it—though she felt nothing hit her, turning to look back at Danoh, who held the dodgeball in her hand. The raven-haired girl seemed shock at the ball within her hands, but grew a large amount of confidence as she walked towards the edge of the line that barrier the two teams.

Gaeun backed up as the other team members formed a circle around three people in the center, including Danoh, Kyung, and Sooda. She watched as Danoh threw the ball, only for Kyung to dodge it and Sooda to grab ahold of it. A frown fell upon Gaeun's face as she watched Sooda chuck the ball hard at Danoh, only for the mystery male to appear and get hit by the ball instead. Though the scene had ended as Danoh's heart rate watch began to beep rather faster.

Gaeun felt herself freeze as she stood outside the classroom door as if she was waiting for something. Her head turned towards the sound of one of the classroom doors sliding open, revealing Jooda walking out again after she had just entered the classroom. She watched as the four mean girls followed behind her. Gaeun felt her feet move automatically slowly, trailing behind them.

The sound of the infirmary door locking and Jooda screaming to be let out caused Gaeun to feel more angry than anything. She watched as the girls walked away from the door, trapping the door with a wooden broom and the scene to have ended. As she moved out of her hiding spot from behind the wall, towards the infirmary door she came face to face with a Danoh, who only made a confused face towards Gaeun.

"No, no! You have to stay here. We aren't meant to save you, Namjoo is!" Danoh told a confused Jooda as she shut the door and placed the broom back into the place of the handles. Before turning to look at an unamused Gaeun.

"You know... I'm going to spicy up this damn comic a bit, see you later." Gaeun said monotonous as she walked away from Danoh.

Gaeun headed outside and to her surprise, Namjoo had already saved a weeping Jooda. She came to sight with the four, troublemakers and walked towards the table as a clicking sound was played. Gaeun's hands slammed onto the table, startling the girls.

"Hey... Do you want to die today or something?" She asked, her voice showing her annoyance with them. The girls were clearly afraid of Gaeun, especially in-character she seemed to be oddly scarier to everyone else.

"G-Gaeun! H-How are you today?" Saemi stuttered as she looked nervously up at Gaeun, though Gaeun could only respond with a 'huff' of anger.

"It'll be bad...You know, if your parents catch a lawsuit for you idiots bullying an innocent student." She said, looking down at her nails before towards the girls again to see their reactions—which had seemed quite frightened by the possibility.

"W-we were just messing with her really!" Saemi explained as she stood up from the table to get closer to Gaeun who only looked at her with a blanked expression.

"You must think I'm an idiot... Next time you mess with Jooda, expect a lawsuit on your hands." Gaeun whispered into Saemi's ear as she sent a small smile and walked off.

As she was walking off—she heard the clicking sound again and was in the school's garden with Jooda, along with a shovel in her hands as Jooda held a watering can as the pretty girl watered the flowers. Her attention was turned towards the coming of Danoh, who held packets of seeds in her hand. Gaeun immediately walked over next to Jooda as Danoh approached.

"Here. The teacher told me to bring these for you two." Danoh said, cheerfully as Jooda accepted the seeds and Gaeun was forced to have a smile on her lips as the scene unfold.

"The garden is going to look even more prettier! Thank you, Danoh!" Jooda said in a similar cheerful tone with a bright smile on her lips as she gleamed down at the seeds.

Soon the scene was done as the bright color drained—Gaeun felt the false smile leave her lips as Danoh's true personality came back as she left the two telling them blandly to make the garden look pretty before. Jooda turned to face towards Gaeun with a smile still stuck on her lips.

"Let's go inside and grab some extra pots to plant these in!" Jooda said, linking arms with Gaeun as the brunette nodded her head in response as an actual smile was on her lips. The two walked towards the school doors, though the sound of people talking caused her to look up to be met by Saemi and her delinquents who were holding a tub of dirty mop water.

As the tub got pushed over the edge towards Gaeun and Jooda—Gaeun immediately attempted to shield Jooda from the water as Danoh came out of nowhere with a umbrella over their heads, that seemingly only shield Gaeun.

As the umbrella dropped from Danoh's grip, Gaeun unwrapped her arms from Jooda to see her soaking wet. "Jooda...I'm so sorry." Gaeun apologized as Danoh wrapped her cardigan around Jooda.

"Wear the cardigan well until you get to the classroom. Gaeun always keeps an extra set of uniform in her locker." Danoh told Jooda as Gaeun nodded her head before watching the raven-haired girl walk off.

Gaeun grabbed Jooda's hand as the two walked into the school towards the classroom. Gaeun immediately went to her locker and handed Jooda her spare uniform that she kept incase of an accident had happened to her at school. "Here...just return it when you have time to." Gaeun said as Jooda nodded her head.

"Thank you... really, Gaeun." Jooda said giving Gaeun a sweet smile before walking off towards the bathrooms to change.