II.

II. DANOH BECOMING AWARE

The Dried Squid Fairy had disappeared for some time, really Gaeun couldn't find the kitchen at all anymore

The Dried Squid Fairy had disappeared for some time, really Gaeun couldn't find the kitchen at all anymore. There she sat at her desk, drawing doodles within her notebook. The class was quiet for the most part as only a few students were within the class, either studying or quietly chatting among themselves.

Gaeun began to understand the concept of what was going on, figuring out that she was a comic book character. She knew the difference between shadows and stages, and knew there was nothing she could do to stop a stage unless it didn't involve her within it.

She was an extra within this story, someone whose been friends with Eun Danoh and Baek Kyung since childhood. Someone who still wasn't completely over the death of her mother, and she felt as if that will have a tragic ending for her.

Moving her notebook away, she pulled the book out. Gently caressing the cover before opening the book to the recently drawn page. It showed what seemed to be Jooda falling over Oh Namju. She couldn't help but to frown at the comic scene, she knew this will cause more trouble for Jooda. But there was nothing she could truly do about it.

She shut the book close as a sigh left her mouth. Gaeun left the classroom, still holding onto the book. She could tell a scene wasn't going to happen anytime soon so why not waste her time reading this comic book about her life? She felt as if the library was going to be her new 'home' it seemed to be the area where this comic keeps appearing and she was determined to keep her hands on it.

The brunette felt herself freeze in place as she walked out of the classroom, seeing the A3 wall down the hallway as girls and boys crowded her, practically pushing her back. She tried desperately to hold onto the book as she was being pushed back, only for it to slide out of her hand. "This damn-" She was cut off as Jooda came crashing into Namju, causing paint supplies to fall all over the ground.

A gasp left everyone's mouth, included Gaeun's which she had no control over. While everyone was focused more overly on the crashing incident, Gaeun's eyes went back to look for her book, taking in the fact that she wasn't truly involved within this scene so whatever she did wouldn't have truly affected anything. She pushed through the crowd of people, practically ignoring what was being said as she reached for her book a familiar muscular hand reached down to grab it.

"Secrets? Since when were you into romance comics?" Baek Kyung asked, quietly as he handed her back the book only for Gaeun to respond by snatching it out of his hands.

"Psh. I thought you knew everything about me." She teased, sticking out her tongue at him. A sly smirk appeared on his face as he just simple nodded his head, though the voice of Danoh caught their attention. The smaller girl, pushed past Namju walking away clearly ticked off.

Gaeun heard a scuff leave Kyung's mouth. "You should be nicer to her. She might not live long.." She said, causing Kyung to turn to look at her, raising his eyebrows.

"You don't like her anymore than I do." He said as the crowd of students started leaving. Gaeun had guessed the scene was over and everyone was returning to their normal stand points of wandering aimlessly until another scene happens.

"I may not like her.. as much, but she's still my friend and she's suffering, you know that. Just please, try to be nice to her." The brunette requested as she walked away from the male, clearly not knowing a genuine smile was upon his lips.

A gasp left her lips, Gaeun was in class again. She looked up upon the chalkboard seeing that it was yet again another day of College Testing for them. She glanced around the classroom before glancing down at her testing sheet, it was all filled out, but this seemed to have been only the math portion of the test. There was one more time-skip left which she was dreading as the sound that came with the time-skip she found annoying.

Hearing the shock voice come from Danoh, she glanced to look up at her. The raven-haired girl was gawking at her paper, surprised by the fact that it was filled out. Though Saemi snatched the paper out of her hand and turned it into the teacher.

After a few exaggerated words, Danoh got up from her seat and stopped at Gaeun's desk upon noticing the brunette staring at her. "Gaeun, something really strange is happening to me." She said as she sat down at the desk in front of Gaeun.

"I think I might be losing my mind, but time keep seeming to skip and I don't know what to do?" Danoh blabbered on. Gaeun rose an eyebrow in surprise. Was Danoh perhaps aware? She thought to herself.

"No, no. What am I saying, you probably don't care anyways. There's probably more infomation on it in the library." The raven-haired girl said as she moved away from the desk running out of the classroom towards the library. Gaeun just watched, a blank expression upon her face as she thought over Danoh's words.

Gaeun quickly pulled her backpack up, ripping open the zippers as her hand pulled out everything from her backpack. "Where is it?" She muttered to herself, not bothering to notice Baek Kyung was standing over her watching as she dumped everything from her backpack out.

"What are you looking for?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow as he stared down at her. Gaeun hands were still pulling away everything from her desk, practically checking everything. She hadn't even bothered to look at him as he spoke to her.

"A book. It's important to me." She responded, before throwing her empty backpack on the ground in distress.

Kyung noticing how bothered, the book being missing had troubled Gaeun, released a sigh. He glanced away from her for a brief second before opening his mouth. "I'll go check the library. It's possible you could have left it there or someone mistaken it for a missing library book." He suggested.

Gaeun just nodded her head, not a word leaving her mouth as she watched Kyung leave the classroom and headed towards the library. "Or perhaps, it disappeared for Danoh to find it...?" She muttered to herself.

———— SAY YOU LOVE ME ————

AUTHORS NOTE:
* hello loves!! I'm sorry with how short this chapter is but I'll try my best to have the next one up as soon as possible!!

——— GOODBYE FOR NOW ———