2

I have a problem. Not too long after this, Tommy got into an argument with the man in red about why he didn't swear. 'Tommy, Xisuma will be here soon, can you just shut the fuck up!' Grian screamed at him, just as a man in a helmet flew in. Grian looked terrified, and the man looked between him and Grian before laughing. 'Yknow, G, Ive never heard you swear. Also, who's this?' The man Grian said was Xisuma asked. 'This is the issue messaged you about. He woke up in my base, and I don't know how he got here.' X looked confused, and nodded. 'Well, follow me guys, I need to get something from my base to deal with this.' Grian and Tommy followed him. On the way there, Grian heard the child mumble to himself about someone named Tubbo and it clicked. 'X, stop. I know who he is and how we get him back to his home.' Tommy looked at him confused so he explained. 'I go to an event sometimes, it's the Halloween special this time. I've met people from other servers there, including a child named Tubbo. You just mumbled his name. You come from the Dream SMP.' Grian said, Tommy's eyes getting wider with each word. Xisuma was standing there, watching the scene play out. 'So, you just need to wait with us for a month and I can get you back to your friends.' Grian told him, and Tommy smiled so big it hurt. 'Grian, why don't you show him around and introduce him to the other hermits?' X asked, and Grian nodded. The man in the helmet dropped a pair of wings, and Grian gestured for him to put them on. When he put them on, Xisuma flew off, leaving him and Grian. Grian pulled out his communicator. <Grian> Hermits, please come to the shopping district, I have something to show you.

Hope you like it so far <3