He could see Grian in his peripheral vision grinning. 'Grian, can I help you show the child around?' Etho asked, and Grian nodded. Everyone in the crowd started to disperse. Etho and Grian led him down to a secret base. 'This is the mycelium resistance HQ.' Etho explained, and Tommy nodded. 'Why the fuck is it so big?' He asked, and Etho shrugged. 'Because Grian built it and that man is a fucking perfectionist.' Grian looked shocked when Etho swore. 'Grian, he came from the Dream SMP. Everyone swears there. I'm making him feel at home.' He explained, because he noticed how Tommy relaxed if someone swore, almost like he wasn't used to people not swearing. Etho gestured for him to sit in the new chair Grian had built. Grian was writing on a sign. It read 'TommyInnit, temporary member of the Resistance. The next few weeks went fairly quick, Tommy managing to get almost everyone to swear. He got Xisuma to swear after pushing him off a building, Etho swore freely, Grian only swore once and he didn't push Grian any further, False swore when he beat her at PvP, and the rest were easier. He hadn't managed to get Doc, Scar, Keralis or Stress to swear. Today was the day of MCC, and he followed False, Ren, and Grian through the portal wearing a sheet ghost Halloween costume. He saw Fundy, Wilbur and Quackity thrusting at people, and ran over to a group of people. 

Sorry for a short chapter :(