After Grian sent this, he sat down on a block nearby. 'Wait, I know you. You killed Dream that one time.' Tommy said, and Grian nodded. The man in red smiled down at him, and someone else approached. A woman with blonde hair. 'Grian, what did you want?' She asked, and her eyes snapped to Tommy when he laughed. 'Wait, I know you. How are you here?' She asked him, and Grian jumped into the conversation. 'He woke up in my base somehow, I'm taking him back to his friends in MCC, okay False?' He asked, and she nodded. More people had gathered by then, and Grian repeated the explanation as to why Tommy was there to everyone. Tommy started to stand up, and tripped. 'Ow, what the fuck!?' He yelled, and everyone was staring at him. A voice raised over the silence. 'I reckon we're gonna get on just fine.' Everyone started laughing, and let the man through. 'Ignore them, I'm Etho. Who are you?' Etho asked. 'My name is Tommy.' The teen answered. 'Do you wanna tell us more of your story?' Was the next question Etho asked. 'Yeah, I have a family , there's Wilbur, Tubbo, Fundy, Niki, and Phil. We were in the middle of rebelling. The man we were opposing sent someone to kill us all.' Ethos face was one of shock. 'A rebellion huh?'.