1

Cancer's POV
"You called Ophi?" Pisces knocked before entering.

"Oh yes, please take a seat." She motioned us to sit.

Ophi, known as Queen Ophiuchus to everyone else in the village, had called us down to her office for a meeting. By us I mean; me, Leo, Gemini, Libra, Pisces, and Aquarius. We were known for being Royals since Ophi had adopted us after our parents died during the war.

We may not be siblings by blood but we are by heart.

Ophi sipped her tea before speaking. "So, as you may have heard you will be going back to school- "Why can't we drop out? I mean we can just be homeschooled, we are Royals after all." Aqua shrugged, earnings glare from Ophi.

"Pleas don't interrupt me when I'm speaking Aquarius. Also you're not wrong, but I want you guys to be able to experience what being a teenager is like. I want you guys to make friends, join clubs, socialize, etc. That's something I didn't get to experience since my parents were strict and they didn't let me have that opportunity. Also there are kids out there that would want to go to school as well, like the one's on the other side." Ophi lightly smiled at us, taking another sip of her tea.

The Regulars. That's what we call them, they're poor so there's not really much to say about them. Many people here despise them, they think they were the cause of the war. Personally I don't hate them, I don't see a problem with them, I would help them if I could. Honestly I don't think they caused the war but we all have our own opinions.

"They don't deserve to go to school. They don't deserve anything! They started the war that killed our parents." Leo spat angrily.

"She's right, if it wasn't for them, then our parents would still be alive and the world wouldn't be split in half." Aqua added.

"I understand you miss them, but you shouldn't say things like that. They are humans just like us. They didn't start the war either so stop accusing them if you don't know what actually happened. Ophi said in a calm tone. If Leo was a cartoon character she would be having smoke coming out of her ears.

"Anyways back to the school topic, you will start on Monday which is in 2 days so I want you guys to prepare and make sure you have your belongings ready, your uniforms will be given to you tomorrow. That's all I wanted to tell you, you may go now." She smiled.

——-

"I can't wait to meet new people at school!" Libra squealed.

Libra is the social one out the group apart from Leo, Gemini, and Aqua. They like to meet new people, and try new things. but don't get fooled by their kindness and looks, they will put you in your place and make you rethink your life choices if you get in their way. Also Leo tends to get easily irritated. Me and Pi were the quiet ones, it's not that we were shy, we just prefer to observe. Pi was kind of like the others she would stand up for herself and us if someone dared to hurt us.

"Your acting as if you won't meet the same people from last year." Aqua rolled his eyes. As you can tell he hates school, but he'll do anything to pass his classes.

"Stop being a bitch Aqua, just accept the fact that we're going to back to school in 2 days. It's not like your dying." Gemini glared at the brown haired male.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Do you guys think the regulars will ever experience what it's like to go to school? Or to be rich?" I asked out of no where.

"What? Of course not. Like I said, they don't deserve it, they started the war and killed our parents. I'll be damned if they ever get the chance to." Leo scowled.