5

"How much longer? I don't think I can make it guys, these legs weren't made for climbing hills," Sagittarius panted.

Aries nodded, "Same, couldn't we have taken the subway?"

"Well yeah, but you know how the subways are, they're always packed with people and I'm not trying to sit- or stand with musty strangers for... I don't know how long." Capricorn explained.

Virgo chuckled, "He's right. You'll be fine Sag, plus wherever we're going, I'm sure we're almost there ... right Cap?"

"Um- ... we'll be there in about 2 in a half hours-"

"Oh my- I know you're fucking lying dude,"

"Sorry..." he mumbled

"Where are we going anyway?" Taurus asked.

"Can't say." Capricorn replied bluntly.

"Why not?"

Capricorn sighed, slightly rolling his eyes in annoyance. "I just can't. You'll find out soon anyways, now let's just focus on getting out of here okay?"

They all nodded in response.

_____

"I can't believe those rascals are coming. I mean how could Ophi be okay with this? Did she forget they killed millions of people?" Leo ranted as her assistant Marissa fixed her hair in a messy yet neat low bun, with two strands of hair out in the front framing her face.

"Oh Leo~ you shouldn't blame others if you don't know they're side of the story."Marissa chuckled.

Leo sighed, "I know but what's there to tell? They know what they did, there's nothing they can do about it. What they did is not forgivable."

...

"You know-"

"Attention, I have been notified that our guests will be here in about 25 minutes. With that being said, please be ready by the time they arrive. When you're done please wait in the dining room while they get washed up, thank you."

Ophi announced on the intercoms that were inserted in every room inside the castle.

"Someone kill me." Leo muttered, rolling her eyes.

_____

"I think I'm gonna pass out- This is the Royals castle?! Why are we here?!" Virgo exclaimed.

"We're gonna be living here." Capricorn said bluntly.

"What?! Why?! What- what if they don't like us? Then what?!" Virgo continued to anxiously nag.

"V calm down and hush up, thank you-"

"Don't tell me to calm down, we're literally standing right in front of the Royals castle! What do you expect me to do? Celebrate?"

"Um yes! Do you guys know what this means? I get to see my brother! This is so exciting!" Sagittarius babbled jumping up and down and flinging her arms in the air.

"For you it is, for us? I don't think so, Virgo's right. We've always been blamed for the cause of what happened 10 years ago, millions of people were killed, that's not something forgivable or forgettable. I know it wasn't our fault but there's nothing we can do about it." Scorpio pointed out.