3

Ophi sat in her office drinking her tea, enjoying the peace and quiet. Pictures of her parents and friends everywhere to be remembered. Her favorite is the huge picture hung above the window behind her desk. The picture included her when she was 36, her parents, and the ones she missed the most the parents of the royals along with the normals.

This picture was taken 10 years ago, everything was perfect, no enemies, no fighting, everyone was happy, everyone got along, that was until something unexpected and tragic happened which caused everything to fall apart. Families were separated, lives were lost, many people were injured, and worst of all the world broke in half. One side for the poor and one side for the rich. Hatred grew within people, judgment was thrown everywhere, everything was different.

Ophi didn't notice she started getting teary and her bottom lip started to quiver. Just the sight of the picture broke her heart, so many bad memories flooded through her mind. Soon tears flowed down her rosy cheeks as a choked up sob escaped her lips. The people she loved were gone. The people she promised she'd protect were gone. Now it's up to her and her "kids" who will soon become more than just Royals or normals to bring the world together as one.

A sudden knock brought her back to reality, "Your majesty, he's here,"

She quickly wiped her tears away before looking up at the person, she hesitantly spoke. "Tell him I'll be there in a minute and to wait for me in the dining room...please,"

"Yes, your majesty," They replied.

_____

Ophi walked down the stairs making her way to the dining room. She stood in front of the double doors that led to the room, she took a deep breathe before entering.

She smiled as she was met with the eyes of her guest.

"Oh Cap, I've missed you!" Ophi ran into the arms of the taller male.

He chuckled. "I've missed you too Ophi," he hugged her back tighter.

Ophi broke the hug and looked up at him, a smile still visible on her face. "Gosh you've grown so much,"

"It's been what? 3 years since the last time we've seen each other?" He laughed, Ophi joining in.

"Anyways do you want anything to drink? Water? Tea?" She offered.

He nodded, "I'll take a water please."

Ophi walked towards the kitchen which was right beside the dining room, she grabbed a glass cup and filled it with cold water. Before going back she grabbed some of her leftover tea.

"Here's your water," she handed Cap the glass of water before taking a seat across from him.

"Thank you," he smiled.

Ophi quickly took a sip of her tea and cleared her throat, "So before we get into the plan, I wanna know how the other are doing?"

"Ahh they're fine, a few arguments here and there but that's how they show they're love for each other haha. They're actually at the skating rink right now since we're not working today."

"That's fun! It's nice to hear they're doing good, I was a little worried about you all," she chuckled.

Capricorn laughed, "We're fine I promise."