4

It's been a week since Capricorn's trip to the royal side, Scorpio has been up his ass the whole time and he was getting tired of it. He knew he would have to tell the others the news, he just doesn't know how or when, but he's running out of time.

_____

"Imagine living on the poor side, imagine being poor, imagine starting a war that caused the world to break apart, imagine killing and separating families... tch, couldn't be me," Gemini sighed admiring himself through his reflection on his phone.

"That's... mean,"

"It's not mean Libs, if it weren't for those hags starting the war then they wouldn't be in that position. They would've been rich and happy, but no they're poor and miserable. It's what they deserve,"

"I agree with Aqua, it's their fault they have to live like that," Leo shrugged.

Cancer shifted uncomfortably, "Well I guess you're both right, but you don't have to be so harsh about it... they're still humans and shouldn't be treated differently. They have feelings as well, I'm sure they know by now what they did was wrong.

"No, they aren't our kind so they should be treated they way they are, they caused something horrible to happen, if I could I would-"

Before Aqua could say anything else Pisces cut him off, "Okay that's enough for today... Ophi texted me, she wants us in her office, said she has news to tell us and that it's important..."

Everyone stayed quiet for moment, usually when Ophi calls for any meetings it would be held in the dining room, not her office so this made everyone a bit confused.

_____

"Ooh look at all that candy~"

"Sag we're not here for candy, we came for a few things not trash."

Sagittarius gasped, "Candy is NOT trash, you're just boring," she glared at Capricorn who in return rolled his eyes at her.

"Whatever, you're paying for it though," and with that he walked away Virgo, and Scorpio following behind.

"I didn't bring my money..." Sagittarius whispered.

"Dios mio (my god) are you serious Sag?" Taurus stared at her with an irritated look.

"I'm sorry...I'll pay you back when we get home! I promise!" She begged.

Taurus thought for a moment, "Fine whatever I want some too, let's go."

As they were about to walk into the candy station they stopped and looked at each other, something felt off.

"Are we missing something?" Sagittarius asked.

"Or someone?" Taurus added.

Both of them looked around before looking back at each other, shrugging they continued and went on with their day buying candy and random things they probably don't need.

_____

"You have all the colors of the rainbow but red? That's lame,"

"I'm sorry ma'am that guy over there took the last one, we have dark pink ones that are similar to the red ones, but we'll have more next week!" The lady smiled.

"Hm... now that I think about it, I'll just come back next time, thank you!" Aries said not taking her eyes off of the guy who was happily showing off his new item.

Aries walked up to the guy a innocent like smile on her face and her hands behind her back. She tapped the guy on the shoulder lightly and the guy turned around, his smile fading a bit.