6

Aries, Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn, patiently sat in the living room waiting for instructions from Ophi.

They were all some what nervous but didn't show it- well except for Virgo. She was fidgeting with her hands while her knee was bouncing, her brother Capricorn was trying his best to calm her down, but to his luck nothing was really working.

"W-what will they think of us? What if they hate us? Oh my gosh... guys I feel sick, I don't think I can do this,"

"Listen V, everything will be fine don't worry. We didn't do anything wrong so there's no reason to be worried okay? Don't take whatever they say to heart." Capricorn reassured.

The 6 nervous signs froze as they heard footsteps coming their way.

A women with dark brown hair walked in the room they were in. Her hair was slicked back in a low bun and she wore a pencil skirt that fell right below her knees, she had on a white satin shirt that was tucked into her skirt, black pointed heels along with some gold jewelry and light natural makeup to finish the look.

She smiled, her eyes glancing at the 6 teenagers one by one. Giving everyone a small wave.

"It's nice to finally have you all here, I'm Lisa, Madam Ophiuchus's assistant. She is ready for you, so if you would please follow me, also please make sure to sit on the seat with your name.

_____

Lisa and the 6 signs silently stood in front of the wide wooden double doors. This was it, they were going to meet the Royals and live with them. They couldn't believe this was happening but of course there's a reason for it.

"I sense you guys are nervous?" she chuckled. "don't worry about the Royals, they're just... they miss their parents very much so they tend to say... dumb, hurtful things... especially Leo, Gemini, and Aquarius, just please don't feel bad okay? This is all new to them and you guys of course, so just give them time and space and.... they'll eventually warm up." she gave them a warm smile.

"Ready?"

The 6 teenagers looked at each other, taking a deep breath, and looked back at Lisa who was patiently waiting. They nodded and she opened the double wooden doors that led to the dining room.

As they entered the room all eyes land on them. Ophi is sat at the head of the long dining table, the 6 Royals are sat on the left side of the table meaning the right side is for them to sit, and a unfamiliar man is sat at the other end of the table.

Ophi beamed at them as they walked in, she finally had her children all together in one. She was quick to shower them with hugs and kisses.

"You're here! Oh what a miracle!" she joyfully cheered hugging and kissing the awkward yet nervous teenagers one by one.

She hugged Taurus and he awkwardly returned the gesture, in the corner of his eye he could see one particular female who was glaring at them with a frown visible on her face.

"Please, take a seat so we can get started with our delicious dinner that was made by our amazing chef, Tony," she smiled wildly at the man who was standing at the corner of the table, his hands behind his back as she returned the smile and bowed.

The regulars took a seat in their assigned chair, awkwardly smiling at the teenagers seated in front of them. The tension was intense and both Ophiuchus and Lisa sensed it along with the man at the end of the table.

"So, why don't we start with introductions? You guys probably don't remember me well except Cap, but I am Ophiuchus, I was very close friends with your parents before that happened, I promised to take care of you all together, but sadly we got separated and... you know the rest from there." She awkwardly chuckled.