5. Mysterious Creature inside Toilet

Hi guys I'm back... Plz don't forget me.
(╥﹏╥) even if you did, now do you remember me?
____________________________________

After two weeks

It was already mid of April. As expected Xie Lian became the class President and he was already favoured by the dean of the University, that is, Jun Wu.

After hanging with Xie Lian, Shi QingXuan learnt that he used to be the son of a great business man Mr Xi'an but they got bank rupt. His father couldn't handle the traffic life for too long and thus gave up. When Xie Lian's mother saw her husband hanging on the fan like a life less corpse, she went to a devastating shock and died after few days.

But his two body gaurds, Feng Xin and Mu Qing never left him and always stayed with him.

And those two body guards could fight among themselves even on a last piece of fried dumpling.

Xie Lian also apologized to Shi QingXuan that he had once lied to him and admitted that he was in a secret relationship with the university's 'Prince Charming', Hua Cheng.

The girls really had more than enough of nick names to give it to any of the hot dudes they see.

His relation become better with Xie Lian and he entitled him as his second bestfriend.

Because he already had his number one bestfriend.

Shi QingXuan came out of his brother's Lamborghini. As soon as he got out, he looked here and there.

Shi WuDu asked, "What are you looking for? Are you looking for him?"

"Yes." Shi QingXuan replied without looking at his brother and continued to research.

"..."

Slowly Shi WuDu raged, "I didn't even said his name! And you already knew! Don't be so-"

"Why is the old man shouting so much early in the morning?"

Both Shi WuDu and Shi QingXuan turned their heads in unison. Ming Yi was lesuierly walking out of the cycle parking area.

"Ming xiong!" Shi QingXuan cheered up.

"Hi." Ming Yi said to him. Though the tone was plain, but one could still decipher that it was gentle.

On the other hand, Shi WuDu was so furious that his face was almost red. He said, "You little brat! You know whom are you talking to?!"

Ming Yi glanced at Shi WuDu without any expression. The gentleness of before had already vanished. His gaze was so cold. It was cold enough to bring shiver to anyone.

Shi WuDu had wanted to shout the hell out of this person. But for some reason he was not even able to part his lips.

His chest heavily heaved up and down because of anger.

Shi QingXuan looked at him and grew concerned, "Brother..."

"Shut up!" He shouted then he glared at Ming Yi, "I'll come to you later."

Ming Yi didn't say anything and his expression was unfathomable.

Shi WuDu grabbed Shi QingXuan's wrist and walked away.

"Brother?!"

"You are not gonna hang out with him anymore!"

"Why? It hurts!"

Shi WuDu, "..."

Ming Yi, "..."

Shi WuDu was in total disbelief. He halted in his step, "What did you say?"

Shi QingXuan replied, "Don't hold my wrist so tightly. It hurts."

"Oh."

     As Shi WuDu said he didn't let Shi QingXuan spent even a single moment with Ming Yi. Not even during the recess.

The last bell finally rang. Ming Yi walked out of his class. He could feel two holes piercing his back, but he pretended not to notice it.

After he made sure that the madman was gone, he entered washroom. Otherwise he wouldn't want anyone stalkining him while peeing.

He washed his hands and looked at the mirror. In the reflection he saw himself and a hand extending out of one of the door of toilet.

"..."

That hand moved it's fingers towards itself indicating him to come towards that mysterious hand.

Ming Yi opened the chain of his bag and fished out a metal scale of 30cm long. He held it tightly in his hand and slowly moved towards it.

As he reached the door, he swung his hand up high in the air, ready to hit the creature inside toilet.

But when he saw the creature or we can say the person inside. Ming Yi tried his best to hide the scale behind him.

"Ming xiong." Shi QingXuan loudly wishpered.

"..."

"You know how much bored I got today because you weren't with me." Shi QingXuan continued wishpering, "My brother is really very strict. I feel so bad that you had to suffer because of him. Plus, both of you are of same department. Things must be difficult for you. Right?"

"..."

This man really will be my death. Ming Yi thought.

Ming Yi asked, "Why didn't you say that it was you? And why are you in the washroom of this block? Wouldn't it be easy to go to the washroom of Block B for you?"

Shi QingXuan waved his hand in the air, "Ah Ming xiong calm down. If you ask so many question at once, how will I be able to reply. I don't have a good brain."

"..."

Ming Yi was rendered speechless. Because generally, Shi QingXuan was the one who had no end to the trail of his questions. And now being said so by that person was really a huge loss of his face. He was really losing his composure because of this weird guy.

Shi QingXuan said, "My brother is keeping an eagle eye on me as if I'm a little girl. And that Lamborghini of his is too fast. I can't even see a single scene properly."

He tilted his head up and smiled, "I wanna ride with you."

"..."

"On your cycle."

"Oh"

Then Shi QingXuan stood up and tugged at Ming Yi's sleeves, "Lets go."

Ming Yi asked, "Where?"

"Your place."

"..."

Ming Yi was about to reply 'no', but Shi QingXuan had already jumped out from the window.

Ming Yi stood in daze for a while, then he widened his eyes. After a moment he shouted while streching his upper body out of the window, "QingXuan!"

"What?"

Ming Yi gazed down and found that the ground was just five feets below, "..."

The washroom was of the ground floor that he had forgotten. He thought that Shi QingXuan had recklessly jumped from the first floor.

Today he was really making a fool out of himself.

He replied before jumping out of the window, "Nothing."