8. Two Love Birds

The next day

Shi QingXuan and Xie Lian both were carrying the mountain of files from the store room to the staff room that was asked by Professor Mei NianQing.

On their way, Shi QingXuan expressed his stress, "Couldn't that Prof. Vampire himself carry it? These are too many."

Xie Lian replied, "Even though he looks young, he's still old. We're young and healthy, so we should help them."

"Ahh class President," Shi QingXuan said, "You're so kind. Don't let others take advantage of it."

"Huh that's not true." Xie Lian shook his head.

"Now do you wanna hear your praises?" Shi QingXuan grinned.

When he grinned he didn't take care of his own steps, due to which he fell down scattering all the files on the corridor.

"Ah QingXuan!" Xie Lian called.

He neatly kept the piles of files on the side and helped Shi QingXuan get up.

Shi QingXuan dusted off the imaginary dust off of himself and stared at those scattered files for a while.

Xie Lian saw his gloomy expression and reassured him, "Ah don't worry. I'll help you clean it up."

Right then someone from behind appeared and bent down to pick up the paper. That person said, "Let me help you."

It was a woman.

Her voice was low. She had her hair let down covering her neck until it reached her lower back.

Shi QingXuan was surprised, "Th-thankyou...uh... Miss."

She turned her head to greet him, "Yushi. Myself Yushi Huang."

His eyes widened. It was that woman from before who had helped him to find the Anatomy class.

He replied, "I-I'm Shi QingXuan."

Xie Lian too bent down to pick up the papers and said with a smile, "And I'm Xie Lian."

She recognised him, "The class president?"

"Yes" Xie Lian answered.

The three of them managed to pick up the papers and arranged them in proper manner  within five minutes.

Yushi Huang was the Vice Class President of Literature department. The class president of that department was ofcourse none other than Ling Wen.

The two boys entered the staff room and enjoyed the air conditioner in that room. After keeping the file on Prof. Mei's desk both of them returned back to the class.

Shi QingXuan sat down on the window seat beside him was Xie Lian.

He propped his chin on his right palm while gazing outside at the ground. He asked, "When will summer vacation arrive?"

"Next month." Xie Lian replied.

"Ahhh!" Shi QingXuan shouted in hushed tone, "Its next month's third week. That means still four weeks are left. That's nearly a month!"

"Don't worry." Xie Lian said, "When May will come, vacation will also eventually given."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAYEAHHH" Shi QingXuan laughed.

"Shut up" said a girl from behind. She had sharp eyes and arrogant look.

"..."

How could she say me shut up?! She could've said me please stay quite or something. She said me shut up?!! Hell.

Before he could lash at her, Xie Lian apologetically smiled, "Ah we're sorry for being loud, lady."

"Fine, fine class president, I shall accept your apology." She lazily said.

Shi QingXuan was greatly taken aback. This woman was more repulsive than that Pei Ming. With a grave face he turned around and stayed quite during the whole period.

When the class ended he secretly glared at that woman going out of the class. She was wearing a tight red dress that clashed with her white skin, not to mention she had a nice body. She was too sexy. Way too much. Not at all suitable for his eyes. So, he averted his gaze from her and asked Xie Lian, "What's the name of that red girl?"

"Who?" Xie Lian followed his gaze, "Oh she? The one who shouted at us? Her name is Xuan Ji, I guess. And she's a sophomore."

"I see." Shi QingXuan said, "She's from rich family?"

"Yeah" Xie Lian replied, "She's born with silver spoon. But she's quite talented as well. She was the second topper of her school."

Shi QingXuan was shocked, "Woah she?"

"Yes" Xie Lian laughed, "We shouldn't judge a book by it's cover."

Shi QingXuan nodded, "Indeed."

Xie Lian was about to say something when he heard someone call him, "Gege" At once his eyes sparkled, he said in joy while standing up, "San Lang!"

Here meets the Prince Charming and his beauty after their heartfelt separation.

Hua Cheng entered the class. Almost all the girls surrounded him and asked this and that to which he didn't even bait an eye.

He straight away went to Xia Lian's desk. He waited until those girls left and asked, "Gege did you missed me?"

Xie Lian shyly replied, "Wh-what k-kind of question is that?"

Hua Cheng pouted like child, "You didn't?"

Xie Lian unintentionally turned his head up to face himself, "Ofcourse I missed San Lang!"

That action made him face to face with Hua Cheng. Xie Lian's cheeks were red like cherry he was about to faint because of the handsomeness of this man.

"Ah gege are you okay?" He asked with concern while he extended his hand and placed it on Xie Lian's forehead, "You're so hot."

"I-I'm not hot. You're hot." Xie Lian hurriedly said.

"..." Hua Cheng side smiled, "Gege what are you thinking?"

On the window seat still sat an innocent boy whose face had an unfathomable expression while witnessing the scene. Shi QingXuan thought–

Ah... Too much of dog food in front of me and I'm not even a dog.

He dryly coughed as hard as he could to tell the two love birds that he was still there.

Xie Lian tilted his head to look at him, "Ah QingXuan?!"

He mimicked Xie Lian's tone, "Ah QingXuan?!"

Hua Cheng stared at him with unpleased expression.

Shi QingXuan said, "Don't look at me like that. I only want to go out. Please excuse me."

Then Xie Lian realized that he was so mesmerized in that handsome face that he had forgotten he was blocking Shi QingXuan's way.

He got up and stepped aside.

Shi QingXuan said while walking out of the class, "I'm sorry by the way."

"No problem." Xie Lian replied.

'Just fuck off fast' Hua Cheng thought.

A/N

HAHAHAHAHA YOOOOOOOO LOLL I'm just hysterically laughing for no reason don't mind me