chapter 2 - tw!abuse & fighting

Regret it? How..?

'molly's pov~

After school I walked to a nearby park where me and brendon used to hang out, to my surprise I saw brendon start walking towards the park. I got up and began to climb a tree. I was a great climber but brendon ran to me and grabbed my ankles and yanked me down. I yelped and fell hard. I looked up at him and began to tear up. "I told you, you'd regret it!" He yelled. "I didn't say anything!" I yelled as he grabbed my arm tightly leaving bruises for sure. I began to cry as he yelled at me. "You got me in trouble! You made me look like a fool! I will ruin you Molly! And I can promise that!". My sobs became louder as he slammed me against the tree. I watched him walk off and get in a car that was parked across the street, I must have not noticed that.

I walked home as fast as I could so I could wash my face and ice my head from that fall. When I walked in my father looked at me and laughed "Oh please tell me the other girl looks worse" He said. "It wasn't a fight..I was the one taking the beating" I said. "You deserve it, now go wash up. You look gross" He said. I sighed and nodded walking upstairs to my bedroom. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and arms off. I cleaned my cuts and changed into leggings and a hoodie. I walked downstairs and grabbed an icepack and ran back upstairs not wanting to deal with my abusive father.

~brendon's pov~

I walked into my house and smiled, acting as if I hadn't just beat up my old best friend. "Hey ma and pa" I said as I walked upstairs. "Hello beebo" They both said. I got out my homework and did it all in less than two hours. After that I checked my phone. "Watch your back Urie" Read the message. I laughed thinking it was Molly. 

She had no idea what was in store for her.