chapter 4

I felt so alone and unloved.

~molly's pov~

I woke up the next day and walked to the joggers and sweater and changed. My face was covered with bruises and a busted lip. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked downstairs. I grabbed my book bag and slipped on shoes and walked out the drove, I decided that I would walk to school today, even if it was far away. "Molls? MOLLS?!" I heard Madison yell as I made my way down the road. It was a cold morning but I just didn't want my family to see my face even though they would have to see eventually, I would hold it of the longest I could. About 30 minutes later I was at school, kids and teachers were staring at me and I knew it was because of my face. I grabbed a hoodie from my locker and put it on and put my hood up. I walked into my homeroom and sat down. Shortly after Brendon walked in and smirked. "Well well well, look at the little emo" He said with a chuckle. "Brendon don't" one of my classmates said. Before I knew it he ripped my hood off and it showed my swollen face. His face dropped and so did his grin. He kind of looked hurt but I brushed it off. I got up, grabbed my bag and ran out of school. I was sobbing at this point as I ran to my house. No one was home when I got there so I ran upstairs and fell to my floor crying. I held my knees to my chest and sobbed silently.

~after school~

I had fallen asleep on my floor curled into a ball. I heard the front door open and heard my sister and my brother whispering..they knew I was trying to sleep. I sat up slowly still sore from the events that took place the day before. I changed into baggy clothes and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes and buried myself with blankets and pillows. I heard footsteps coming up to my room. I heard a small knock before I heard someone walking in. "Molls?" I heard Colby ask. I didn't move, I just stayed still making Colby sigh softly before walking up to me. "Hey, let me see..please" he asked softly as he sat down. I slowly sat up and raised my head. I looked like a mess and seeing the pain in his eyes made me breakdown again. I sobbed and hugged him tightly. He held me and rubbed my back as he whispered to me trying to calm me down. "Sam is coming over tonight, how about we get taco bell" He said softly. I nodded against him as I calmed down.

~later that night~

I had done my makeup and changed into skinny jeans with a cherry red top. Madison dressed the same as me and did the same makeup, she loved matching with me. I smiled as she took a photo of both of us. Once we were all ready we all got in Sam's car and he drove to the nearest taco bell. We listened to music and danced the best we could in a car. I was happy and I felt loved. I knew these three were my family..including Sam who had been in my life for a very long time, I looked up to him as an older brother. Once we got to taco bell we all got out and walked in. We order and sat down , waiting for our food. That's when five males and one girl walked in. A few of them looked really young well the others looked like 20 year old's. "Hey, they all go to our school" Sam said. Madi and I looked over at the group of boy's and the one girl. I smiled at the second tallest one. He had light brown hair and was wearing a dark red beanie, all of them were wearing beanies expect the female. She was beautiful and looked like the groups little sister. I smiled at her as well and turned to my brother. "I have seen the tallest one before, his name is Ricky" I said before we got our food. "The girl is in my homeroom, her name is Trevi" Madi said. "The one wearing the dark red beanie is Kian" Colby said. "The one by Kian is in my gym class, his name is also Sam" Sam said. So we knew four out of the six. "Jc! Get the spiciest sauce" Kian yelled at the boy with curly hair. Okay, now we need the other ones nam-"Connor!" Ricky yelled. Well..that's all of them.

~after dinner~

None of us spoke to anyone in the group. We just ate and went to a park. I was on the swings with Madi well Sam and Colby chased each other around the playground. I watched and laughed. I love these dorks, I thought to myself. My phone began to ring so of course I answered it. "Molly, get home with you sister and brother..NOW!" I heard my mom say on the other line. "Hurry!" She yelled. I said okay and hung up before telling everyone we needed to leave.

What the hell was happening?