Chapter Seven - Past Lives

The group that Akai introduced Saiko to makes a comeback in this chapter, so here's a little refresher on who everyone is:

Kiyowara Osa is a first year, about 5'3", with long chestnut brown hair, slim dark brown eyes and pretty fair skin. She is quiet, thoughtful and logical.

Kiyowara Rin is Osa's twin sister and they look exactly the same. However, they are very different in personality. Rin is a ball of energy and rather impulsive during any decision there is to make.

Usami Nanayo is a second year, about 5'7", with short, dyed strawberry blonde hair, and is kind of tan. She is very fit and is on the girl's basketball team. She has a fairly masculine energy.

Morisoka Natsu is her complete opposite in personality. She is very refined and never makes unnecessary movements. She's a second year as well, with long black hair, slim black eyes, stands at about 5'9" and is very slim. She is the vice-captain of the tennis team.

Enjoy!

---------------------

Saiko POV
Sunday came and went with minimal issue. I texted Akai throughout the day and we facetimed that night. 

"So?" she asked me. "How was... the project?" She was referring to Tsuki coming over yesterday.

"Ugh, it was alright. We finished it actually, but he was really annoying the whole time. Though he did have his moments when he wasn't being a total ass. I think he was just tired though."

"Well I suppose it doesn't sound too bad. You know he likes to pick fights with some of the other first years on the volleyball team?"

"That sounds about right; is there anyone that he actually listens to?"

"Hmm.. Well him and this kid named Yamaguchi seem pretty close."

"Oh yeah, Yamaguchi is on the volleyball team too, he seems pretty sweet."

"Yeah, he's pretty nice, but I think Tsukishima is a bad influence on him. He's a little meaner when he's around him. Tsukishima doesn't care about anyone but himself."

"That's not true," I said defensively. "Tsuki just doesn't think other people need to know what he's thinking all the time. I think he just has trust issues."

"Tsuki, huh?"

My face heated a little. "What about it? It's easier to say than Tsukishima every time."

"He never lets anyone but Yamaguchi call him that," She said knowingly. "Not. Anyone. He almost punched a guy for calling him something other than 'Tsukishima'."

"Oh, damn. Well, it's more like an apology that he lets me call him that. He called me 'uncultured' about Japanese food, and so when I obviously got upset, he apologized and we 'started over' and he said that I could call him 'Tsuki'," I trailed off, slightly embarrassed.

"That's some fanfiction shit if I ever heard it," Akai said. 

"Oh hush,"

"So did you and Tsuki do anything other than study?" 

"No. Get your head out of the gutter."

She laughed.

-Timeskip-

When I arrived in English the next morning, I took my seat without much interaction with others. Akai had come in with me, but I really wasn't much of a morning person, so I was pretty quiet most of the time.