Chapter Two - Asshole

Third Person
While the teacher might've told them not to argue on the way there, that was the only thing they did. They argued all the way down the hallway to the office. They argued while they checked in for meeting with the vice principle, and they argued through the entire time the vice principle talked to them. Eventually he let them both off with a warning since it was Saiko's first day and Tsukishima had sports and it was his first time in trouble.

Saiko POV
"WoOow," I drawled as we left the office. "You've never been in trouble before? You're such a goody-two-shoes, aren't you?"

"Why would that make me a goody-two-shoes?" he asked. "I've been in fights before, but apparently, I just haven't been stupid enough to get caught."

I rolled my eyes, "Really? How many fights? And what kind of fights?"

"Why does it matter? It's not like you need to know."

"True," I replied. "But if we're gonna be at each other's throats all year, I wanna know how hard to push." I laced my fingers together and put them behind my head as we walked. (a/n: yes, killua style.)

He looked down at me. "You make it sound like you have a habit of picking on people whom you can't win the fight to. How often have you gotten in trouble?" he asked.

I smirked. It shouldn't be a number to be proud of, but I was none the less proud of it. Mostly because it got people's heads to turn... "That depends, what do you define as 'in trouble'?" He raised his eyebrows. "Is it just being sent to the principles office? Getting detention? Being suspended?" I paused for a moment. "Expulsions?" 

He looked over at me, eyes wide, "You've been expelled before?"

My smirk deepened. "Twice," I responded without hesitation. "Other than that, comprehensively, through out middle, I've been sent to the principles office about 53 times, 18 resulted in detentions, 9 in suspension and then of course the two expulsions, but the rest I got away on."

"That's still 26 more times you've been sent to the principles office," he deadpanned.

"So? I'll bet that's 26 more times than you've ever been sent to the office." I looked at him and stuck out my tongue. 

"Yeah, that's because being sent to the principles office isn't something to be proud of, you psycho," he said, rolling his eyes. 

I bowed like I was on a stage. "Why thank, your royal highness," I drawled, looking up at him through my lashes.

"I'm not the king," he said. He looked pissed. 

Hmm... Perhaps this was the button to press. 

"Suuuuure... your majesty," I said quickly before taking off down the hallway back to class. The period was about end, so if I wanted to get my things before other people started getting in the way, I'd have to run anyways. 

I could hear him running after me, but with his long legs, I doubted he was running at full speed. I managed to get to the class door before him, and yet, before I could take the handle, his hand was there first. I pulled my hand back, looking up into his eyes. His were hard and his jaw set; he looked so mad that he almost might burst into golden flame.

"Don't call me that again, do you understand me?" 

Third Person
Everyone inside the classroom was cleaning up to go to their next class when someone noticed Tsukishima and Saiko outside the door. The door was one of the kind that had just a small piece of glass that you could see through either side. Most people forget that it's there, which it seemed Saiko and Tsukishima had.