Ch 2 Bday gone wrong

Vampires...
Blood thirsty leeches. That's what we call them behind.Yeah, we got it from Twilight book series. Hey, i am a teenager and i do read fiction just to check which all facts about our world got your attention. Isn't that cool??

All the children in our town go to either of the two high school, Dale High and Xavier's high.They were in the town for years.

To werewolves, Dale's High is nearer. And Vampires goes to Xavier's High.So it is okay for us to be bit perplexed.

"What are they doing here?" Lewis is getting a bad vibe, i think. He is a reader. Mind reader of our pack.

He can read minds of Vampires and humans. But,It don't work with elfs. we think Godess gave that power over our enemies only.
May be elfs were not our enemies. That is the only explanation our pack elders could find.

"They were going towards office " Lewis is still watching them.

"May be they are here for quiz competition??" Mencil suggests.

"Are you high this early?" I can't help now. Vampires for quiz.Duhhhh...
Is he thinking straight or not??

"Derek is staring" Lewis is on high alert now.Derek is second in line for Alpha.

He is Lewis' twin brother. They are the sons of Beta in my pack. But as i said, Alpha can be anyone. Any eligible candidate has a chance to become the Alpha.

Only after we meet our mate, we have a claim on throne. That is the one rule we need to follow.
Still , Moon godesses can choose any one. She is a bit scary and moody sometimes. I feel so.
Derek and his staring contest is now over and he is leaving the college with his sidekicks.

I actually like Derek. He has got six packs and that all aura of a leader. We all secretly admire him.
I am oky with Lewis chooen as Alpha too.

Alpha is not fun

***********

Its going to be midnight soon and then i will be 16.
Party is going in full circle and many are wasted. I could feel the gaze of girls on me. Even some guys are looking at me.
I felt shy and restlessnes.My Betas are giving me smiles and cheesy comments.
Midnight strikes!!!!!!

It is weird.....i can't feel pull or link towards anyone in the room.
I feel nothing.
I saw Derek looking at me, my parents and their friends are slso eyeing me. This is nonsense. I need air,fresh air.May be i should leave.

I left the party and changed to my wolf form.Silver wolf, like my hair.
They say...

Still no bond or sensation.
Maybe my mate is not wolf???
Fine Moon godesses!!!!!!! i will run around the town.
On my 16 th bday, i run around entire town looking for my mate and i found no trace of my mate.She is not found anywhere.
***************

Don't forget to vote and share