Ch 6 Untimely occurances 2

The clouds are shifting from here to there with the huge storm near the Mountains of Kreshck .
Mount Kreshck is the holy land for Old Gods. It is worshipped by supernatural beings such as Elfs, Wolfs and spirits but feared by Vampires and witches.
Huge trees and thick grasses could be found in the valleys of Kreshck.

The Elixir of Earth, a river known for its magical powers, flows through the side of Kreshck Mountains and enters the Cloud Town River. Their collision point is hidden from human eyes by the residents of river- Elf and Mermens.

The same Mountains are now burning with the lightning and ambush of storm is visible from the Highway.

My motherland is under attack was all Jaden could think .Mencil was busy looking at the fire which was started by the lightning. Black lighting strike again,this time close to them and flames erupted in earth.

Vampires screemed with agony and Jaden found out why it is so.
Fire is angelic. This fire is the fire of heaven but then why the lightning is coal black??

Lewis choked on the ashes, while he was trying to cover his mate from the fire. Werewolf is okay with Angelic fire.It won't burn them.it is a blessing of Artemis, the Godess of Moon.
" Anything Angelic will never hurt my children " A blessing which date back to millennium. A blessing made during old wars.

"For your information, Lightning is hell" Lewis muttered under steained breathe.

"Everything is hell" Mencil corrected.

"No, I mean the lightning is black because it is tamed with demon touch."
Lewis made his point by shooting an arrow to the storm.
Arrow made with Black wood, dipped in Elixir of Earth and hardened using angelic fire shot into the storm and storm subsided.

But, then the Storm made a reverse turn and started comping towards pack grounds.

"We are doomed " Jayden whispered.
He saw the sky parting and black lighting coming towards him.

He whispered an ancient prayer of protection..
Prayer to protect children, elders, his family and his mate.He felt like an idiot when he remembered that he is praying for the protection of his mate , a mate never born or never came to him.

Flames touched him in face and he saw black lighting speeding towards him.

************

"Don't you dare die, Fight back now"
Jayden heard noices and pleas along with the order of his Alpha, an order he could never avoid. But, now even that Alpha order is not holding him to his life.

"Is he going to fine?" A sickening sweet voice inquired.A vampire asking about his condition?? If he could have opened his eyes, he will definitely glare at the person who asked about him. But Jayden can't open his eyes or mouths.

"He has burned.Lighting burned his legs.And heavenly fire also touched him." A musical voice is now near his ears,an elf, may be.

Jayden struggled to take the breath. His lungs is short of air.Clear voices in his background is now fading.

"Breathe Jaden" Alpha ordered, but Jaden can't..
Breathe please,he heard an elderly voice but why can't they understand Jaden is failing all of them.
He seriously cannot .

"Fighting" ..."Jayden" he heard someone pleading ,maybe his family...

In between all the noices he could smell pineapple. A strong scent of pineapple and fresh rain.

"Jade, My Silver puppy, don't die" A person whispered near his face. And his heart raced back. His brains short wired. His skin let out all impurities and airs filled his lungs.

This was the first direct command.
An order from his mate. His half selected by Godess.

Image credit https://pin.it/7sP3B4f