Ch 5 Untimely occurances

Wind rushing through my fur gives me a feeling of heaven. It is like a cure, cure for my heart ache. Hunting ground is near and every one could hear the battle cry. Pups are training with warriors and hunters. Alpha and Luna sometimes oversees the training depending on their schedules.

Derek has changed in these months, He had grown into a big brown Wolf.His fur matching with the soil of our grounds and eyes sharper with red pupils. Red pupils depict hell fire. Yes, once in a life time godess bless some alphas with different colour of pupils. each colour has its own meaning.
His are red. Like a burning fire.

Only problem is his howl.
His howls are not striking or strong.

Howl of a wolf is the last ward of protection to the pack. With a half breed luna in his side, and red pupils, he is feared by nearer packs and rogues.

"What are you thinking Jay?" Mencil is running along me.

"University " i replied.
"Are you sure dude?. You want to leave the pack?"

The same question is what i am asking over these months. I want to leave the pack to find my mate. i miss my mate even though I am not sure she is born.But i am ready to take the chance of leaving the pack. My mind is wandering again.

"I can't find peace here", i finally answered looking the moon shining above the trees.

***************

There is a meeting. All are requested.

That was what our pack informants said while they were picking us from our school.

Climate was a bit shadowy.
Sun is not bright and all the green trees are standing still, waiting for something to happen.

Something is not right....
Then I saw the storm..... But we are not in a storm zone.Then how is this happening??

"Am i dreaming or that a storm with black thunder??" one of the childs in front asked. He is a seer. He sees through the layers of illusion. i know him.

"You are right," Our beta, driving the car replied with a straight face. "The thunder is black"

******************
"No one leaves the territory " I heard Michael shouting to the younger wolves.
"Childs be with parents.Warriors protect our temple.
Hunters lead the way for elders to the bunker" Alpha and his Betas were giving instructions hurriedly.

"And Vampire stay with us.We need to see what we are facing"

It was ehen Derek shouted the last line i found that Vampires are in our Land.

Our Mother land🤎

Don't forget to vote and share

Inage credit    https://pin.it/4EeWCJW

https://pin.it/4EeWCJW