11

Andy's POV

That night

-

I straightened the last strand of my medium brown, shoulder length hair.

I hope Ricky and I work out this time since Matt won't be around to ruin things again.

I turned off my straightener as I heard a knock upon my bedroom door.

I opened my door to be greeted by Ricky holding a bouquet of roses.

I took the roses out of his hand and set them on top of my dresser and gave him a hug.

"You ready to go m'lady?" Ricky asked as he took my hand in his. I nodded.

"Yes m'man. Oh god that was a fail" I said.

"Oh well, I thought it was cute" he said as we got into his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" he said.

"Rude... Are we gonna pick up Topanga after our date?" I asked.

"Nope. Rory and Ryan are watching her. So it's only us tonight" he said.

"Sweet" I said.

-

We stopped at a place called 'Tony's Pizza and Wings'.

Ricky turned off the car and got out of the car. He walked to my side and opened the door for me. When I got up out of the car, he took my hand in his.

We walked inside. The pizza place wasn't busy, we walked up to the counter and got seated.

"Hello, I'll be your waitress tonight, my name is Gailen, can I start you guys off with a drink?" The petite, blonde waitress who didn't look any older than fifteen asked.

"Coke or Pespsi products?" I asked.

"Pepsi" she said.

"I'll take a Pepsi" Ricky said.

"Mountain Dew please?" I asked as she wrote down our drinks. She nodded and walked away.

"Not to be rude or anything but why did you ask me out?" I asked.

"Well, I never fully got over you, and I think I've waited long enough to ask you out. But if we're going to date, I wanna do it properly and take it slow-ish" he said.

"That's sweet, at least Matt won't ruin our relationship again".