15

Andy's POV

A month later

(I have a BIG plan for this chapter BTW)
-

I am currently eight months pregnant. I'm so excited today. Oliver has off for a couple days since BMTH's tour broke down, and coincidentally it broke down in Scranton. So, I'm gonna meet him at the shop  and just hang out with them for the day. Oh yeah, I forgot to add that he apologized and said he respects my decision to not be with my child's father or let him in his life.

"Ricky, I'm going to the mechanic" I told my boyfriend... Well, we aren't official yet, he hasn't asked, but we act like couple. I'm definitely happier with Ricky than I was with Vegan.

"Why?" Ricky asked.

"Bring me the Horizon's tour bus broke down, so Oli is gonna be here for a few days and he wants to see me" I told him.

"Well, have fun. And we're going on one last date before Ryan is born and before I have to go on tour, so please be back before eight" he said before I kissed him on the lips.

"Will do, bye" I said before walking outside.

I got into my car. It was pretty hot outside, about ninety degrees, today is the hottest day this year so far.

I sat down onto the leather seat, which burnt my ass and thighs because the sun shining down on a leather seat and sitting down in it in shorts, is not a good mixture. Let's not forget, I also burnt my fingers on the metal part of the seat belt. Late spring and all of summer are not my friends.

I started the car and cranked up the AC. Warm air blew through the vents for a few minutes. I pulled out of the driveway and began to make my way onto the main road.

-

I got to the auto repair shop that Oli said that he was at.

Oli, Matt, Lee, Jordan and VEGAN?! Fuck! I forgot that he was in the band.

Andy, just ignore him. Don't pick fights with him or argue with him, it's not worth it.

I got out of the car. I approached my older brother and attacked him with a big bear hug.

"Your belly's gotten big" Oli said.

"Well, I am eight months pregnant" I told him.

"Heyo Lee-lee" I said to Lee as he hugged me.

"Hi Andy" he said. I moved over to Jordan and hugged him.

"Hi Andy, Emma misses you" Jordan said.

"I miss her too, if I go back to Sheffield, I'll make sure that I hang out with her" I told him.

"She'd really enjoy that" he said as I gave Matt Nicholls a hug.

"You need to come back to Sheffield, we all miss you!" Matt said.

"I know, I know, I'll visit when I can" I told him.

"Will we get to meet Topanga?" He asked.

"More than likely" I said as I moved down to Vegan.

"Matthew" I said coldly

"Andy" he said just as coldly.

"How about we go get lunch?" Oli asked, breaking the tension.

"Let's do that" I said. We piled into my car and drove across the street to a vegan friendly restaurant since my ex-husband and my brother are vegans.