12

Rory's POV

-

I watched as Panga and Echo played with blocks. It was so cute watching them, I hope they're always like that, but I know that Topanga will soon want to play with kids her age and Echo will get to that age where he thinks girls are icky.

"Ryan, I hope one day Echo will get to do this when he's Topanga's age with little Ryan or any brothers or sisters he'll have in the future" I said.

"He'll get to do that with little Ryan, but I don't want anymore kids until Echo is like eight" my husband spoke.

"Why eight? He'll be so much older and won't be able to play with his little brother or sister or go to school with them or anything" I said.

"I want Echo to be able to appreciate the little one as a baby and be able to tell his little brother or sister stories from when they were a baby" he said.

"Oh, okay" I said. Oh well he's going to be in for a surprise...

"We should probably get these two off to bed, it's way past their bed time" he said. I nodded as he approached the two young children.

He ran around for about ten minutes, getting the two ready for bed and such.

"They are finally in bed" he said.

"You know how earlier, you were saying that you want to wait until Echo is eight to have more children?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He said, shooting me a dirty look.

"Well.... Surprise!" I said.

"What?" He asked, giving me a confused look.

"It's too late to wait until Echo is eight" I said.

"Would you care to go into further detail on what you just said?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant, wow... You're a dense motherfucker" I said.

"You're pregnant... Again?" He asked in shock.

"Yes Ryan... I'm nine weeks along, I go to my first appointment next week" I said.

"Maybe this is a little earlier than expected, but this is great!" He said before giving me a kiss on the lips.

I guess the more the merrier is what makes Ryan happy sometimes...