17

Ricky's POV

later that day

OMG IM SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS

-

"Babe... Are you still mad at me?" I asked. Andy rolled her eyes and continued to play on her phone.

I just got back from the hospital. Oliver did indeed break my nose. I wasn't gonna just sit there and let her brother call me a bad father. I can't stand that Oliver thinks his bassist is a good guy, his bassist has treated his sister like shit. I'm not gonna let that asshole into my son's life. I don't care if he's Ryan's biological father, I'm not gonna let him mess up Ryan's childhood.

Andy and I might tell Ryan when he's older that Matt is his father, but right now, we don't need to worry about it.

Oliver will never understand that his sister was in a shitty marriage and all her and Matt did was fight. That's not a healthy environment for a child to live in. I know I might not be around a lot as Ryan's growing up, but I'm already thousands of times better of a father than Matt will ever be.

"Daddy, what happened to your nose?" Topanga asked, jumping into my arms.

"Uncle Oli punched me and broke it" I told her.

"That's not nice! Uncle Oli needs to go to time out!" she said.

"I need to go to time out too sweetie, I split his lip open" I said.

"Go to the corner daddy! You have time out!" she said. I sighed and walked to the corner.

"How long am I in time out?" I asked.

"Forever!" she said.

"Can my sentence become shorter if I got you a toy?" I asked. Her eyes lit up. Did I seriously just bribe my five year old daughter?

"You're free to go!" she said. I stepped out of the corner and walked into the living room and sat next to Andy.

"Babe, what do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"Topanga and I already ate" she said.

"What did y'all eat?" I asked.

"Chicken fingers and Macaroni and cheese" she said.

"Is there any left over?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm pissed at you, you can fend for yourself" she said.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" I asked.

"Apologize to my brother" she said.

"Apologize?! For what?! He started it!" I said.

"If you two can't get along, then the baby, Panga and I are gone. I'm not gonna run to my brother either, because I am equally pissed at him. He can't be in my life either if you two can't get along" she said.

"Fine. I'll attempt to make nice with him. Only because I don't want to lose you" I said.

"Here's my phone, you're going to call him and apologize" she said.

The things I do for my girlfriend...