9

Andy's POV

After Tour

-

We just got back to America, I'm seven months pregnant now.

Ricky and I agreed that I can live with him and Topanga until I find a job and save up enough money to get a place.

I don't think I'm able to work because of how far along I am. When I was pregnant with Topanga, I wasn't able to work when I was seven months along with her.

I'll try though.

"And this is your room" Ricky said, opening a door. It was simple, plain white walls, a bed, and a dresser. Which is all I need.

"Thank you" I said as I set my bag down.

"You're welcome, you're in between mine and Topanga's room if you need anything" he said.

"Mommy, can I show you my dolls?" Panga asked. I nodded and followed her into her room.

It was a typical little girl's room, it was pink, flowers, dolls, fairies and all that good shit.

There were a few pictures hanging up on her wall.

One was a picture of her on her first birthday, the next was her and Ricky, another was her when she was born and Ricky was holding her, the second to last one, was me holding her when she was born and the last one was her and some chick, I'm assuming it was Jessica, Ricky's ex-girlfriend.

"-And this one is Tina, and this one is Bobo, and this one, I hate her, so I named her, Stupid head" she said, showing me her dolls.

I chuckled lightly as I heard the front door open.

"Okay! Where my favorite pregnant lady?!" I heard a female's voice ask. I walked out of Topanga's room to be attacked with a giant hug.

"Hi Rory, you haven't changed a bit" I said.

"Well, actually, I changed a little bit, I'm married to Ryan now and we have a two year old son named Echo" she said.

"Awe. What does Echo look like?" I asked.

"He looks like his daddy, here's a picture" she said, pulling her phone out of her pocket. She tapped away at it and showed me a picture of Ryan and a little boy. She wasn't joking when she said that he looks like Ryan, he's Ryan's mini-me!

"He seriously does look like Ryan!" I said.

"He's Ryan's mini-me, they have the same mindset, likes and dislikes and everything" she said.

"Oh wow" I said.

"So how far along are you? Who's the father? Is it a boy or girl? What's its name?" She asked as giddily as a young child would get over the ice cream truck driving through the neighborhood.

"Okay, I'm seven months along, Matt Kean from Bring Me the Horizon is the father, it's a boy, and his name is Ryan Taylor Sykes" I said.

"Sykes? I thought it would be Kean?" She asked.

"Vegan is a piece of shit. He doesn't give two shits about me or the baby, it's a miracle that he even helped name the baby" I said.

"Was he seriously that bad?" She asked.

"Yes, we were married for four years and everything was good until I miscarried, we were married for about a year when that happened. We started to fighting more, the only reason I'm pregnant was because Vegan and I had drunk, makeup sex although we were at each other's throats again the next day, he only had sex with me so that he'd have an excuse to not sleep on the couch" I said.

"Sounds like a disaster of a marriage" she said.

"Tell me something I don't know, I had to beg him to sign the divorce papers" I said.

"Wow, who's going to father little Ryan now?" She asked.

"I don't know, but Ricky said that he'll help" I said.

"Well that's nice of him" she said.

I hope I haven't screwed up Ryan's life too much, he hasn't even experienced it yet...