Yet Another One Of My Books Where The First Chapter Is An Author's Note

Alright, I give up! XD

I was planning on waiting until I was a little further along in my existing stories, or at least until I'd finished a couple of the oneshots I've been working on since forever. But as I actually try to apply this plan, I've reached the conclusion that I'll be able to focus on my current projects more if I jot down these ideas bouncing around in my head.

That being said, until I get a few oneshots knocked out and get further underway with Redux, don't expect to see actual oneshots in this book. Any ideas I get I'll briefly summarize and post in idea form. Same rules apply here as in my Uglydolls random book: any fic idea, au, comic, that you'd like to write is automatically up for grabs, go on and write it because I'd love to actually see my ideas in print from somebody who can write faster than a sloth with a broken wrist 😂😅. If I could make one request, it's only that you either tag me somewhere in the story or comment in here that you plan to use something. That's just to make sure that I can find the story and be able to read it.

Oh, actually two things. I don't read NSFW. It doesn't mean I won't read a book at all that has NSFW in it, because a lot of times the rest of the book is interesting and well-written, but if you tag me in a book I'd appreciate if any mature scenes were clearly marked at the beginning so I can skip them if it's not too much trouble.

Yeah on that same note, you won't find any NSFW in this book. No matter which characters we're talking about. This book is a lemon-free zone.

--

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I'd like to say to anyone who hasn't watched the Animaniacs reboot yet and wants to:

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU SEE ANIMANIACS 2020!!

😂I MEAN IT'S STILL HILARIOUS EVEN IF YOU'VE SEEN THE REBOOT ALREADY BUT I GARUNTEE IT'S 200% FUNNIER WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON--