Flower (fic idea)

I know the name sucks. It wouldn't have to have this boring, unoriginal title, I just couldn't think of anything else on the spot. 😅

A fic idea: Dot says in one of the Animaniacs comic books (issue #12 if I remember correctly) that she can't be happy without that flower she wears on her head.

So, I'd like to see a fic where she loses it and acts all mopey and depressed. They'd try to go on like normal without it for a while, but all of the punchlines fall flat for Dot without the flower, and when she get's an opportunity to, say, pie somebody in the face or chase down some hunky guy, all she does is soliloquy about how miserable the earth is and spout awful poetry. Her brothers determine quickly that this is NOT going to work out. They try to replace the flower with other varieties (I could see Wakko throwing in a few 'zonks' too, like a sock or a hotdog instead of a flower 😂), all of them change Dot's personality in different ways (similar to how wearing different gloves completely altered Bug's personality in New Loony Tunes). Of course, ultimately they would decide to track down Dot's one and only yellow flower and get her back to normal (how that would play out, I'm not sure, but hijinks would definitely ensue. Can't make it too easy on 'em 😂) .