The Calm (fic idea)

Okay, so I'm just going to copy/paste an announcement that I made before I was planning on making this book:

Okay so I had this idea for an Animaniacs fanfic, but I've got my hands too full trying to get all of my various Uglydolls stories and AUs out of my imagination and onto paper at the moment to start any Animaniacs books, even a random book, [EDIT: Yeah, that sure lasted a long time as you can tell! 😂] so for now this prompt is **UP FOR GRABS** to anyone who writes Animaniacs fanfiction, or anyone who KNOWS anyone who writes Animaniacs fanfiction:

So I've been calling it "The Calm"; it would follow the same general premise as the episode of Amazing World Of Gumball titled "The Joy". Basically one day, one of the characters starts feeling not very zany. There's about a million different ways to run with this one, they could be boring, or relaxed, or lazy or sleepy or just acting more like some of the calmer rational characters in the show. It's contagious and one by one it starts to infect all the recurring cast of the show (either the original or the reboot, take your pick), and the Warner Siblings have to find out what's causing it and return everyone to their old cartoon-y selves before The Calm spreads to all of Burbank. Treated like a zombie apocalypse, sort of?? But a lighthearted one if that makes any sense.(Yakko would probably fall victim to The Calm at some point bc it seems like whenever I write fanfiction I end up torturing my favorite character in some way XD)

Also, if you see one of these ideas or a prompts that somebody else has already expressed interest in continuing, that doesn't mean it's not still up for the taking to anyone who wants it! As many people can use these concepts that I dream up as they want to, because different people are bound to have different takes on the idea. (Just don't directly plagiarize somebody else and try to act like I said it was okay, that's not what I mean at all.) Think of it like a DTIYS, but with writing instead of drawing.