3 / Small Cafe / (E)

'Oh I don't even care anymore!' He thought to himself as he threw the disc to the Twittle, and he captured it. "Yeah!" He cheered and Suzie chuckled. "We should go to the nearby town." She said and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Why?" He asked and she sighed. "I Don't wanna sleep in the dirt today, and I heard the cafe near here is giving something away."

He nodded as he understood and they rushed over to the next gate, hoping that they wouldn't have to battle anyone. And they didn't which was nice. They huffed as they arrived there. The houses were towering over them. Suzie looked over to see where the cafe was, and sure enough, they were close to the cafe. Only a short walk until they would reach it.

When they reached it, the two sat in a seat, clearly tired. There was barely no one in the cafe, except for two friends in a table, talking and eating. One had a TahTab, and the other had a Falkyrie. They seemed like good friends, and they looked like trainers. The female looked around, feeling like she was being watched. Her eyes landed on them, and she titled her head.

The two kids looked around nervously and they heard footsteps coming their way. "Hi" One said. The voice sounded like a male's. "Hi!!" Being the kid Jacob was, the hyper-ness was heard in his voice. "Oh I recognize you from somewhere. Aren't you that Loomian Goods CEO's Kid?" She asked, with a hint of curiosity in her voice. "Yeah I am!" He said proud.

Suzie mentally face-palmed herself and she sighed. "Hi, I'm Suzie, and this is Jacob." She said as she titled her head towards Jacob. Jacob nodded. "I'm Polar, this my friend Pleb!" She said with the same hyper-ness in her voice.

'hold up'

'WAIT A MINUTEEEE'