4 / Meet the Legends Themselves! / (P)

The four sat at the table, with an awkward feeling lingering in the air. Pleb and Jacob kept smiling and grinning at each other, Suzie was perplexed on what was happening, and Polar was feeding her Falkyrie what appeared to be a combination of human steak and vitamins. Suzie finally broke the silence.
"So, uh, it's a pleasure to meet the Legends themselves," Suzie coughed.
"And it's a pleasure to meet you...?" Polar asked.
"Suzie's the name," Suzie replied humbly.
"And you?" Polar turned to Jacob
"Hi, I'm Jacob, it's so nice to meet you two!" Jacob said with great rapidity.
"Jacob huh-" Pleb started, but was interrupted by Jacob.
"I've heard a lot about you two. You're the only ones to fully master the loomians!" At this point, Jacob was starting to edge out of his seat, and get closer to Pleb and Polar's faces.
"Um, do you mind keeping some personal space-" Polar started. Jacob ignored her words and talked even faster with enthusiasm.
"Canyouteachmehowtobelikeyouguys?Iamyourbiggestfan!Well,maybeSuzieisabiggerfan.Seriouslyyouguysshouldseeherpostersofyoutwo!?Shevenhasa-oof!" Suzie slapped Jacob in the back of the head, eyes with anger.
"I'm sorry about him," Suzie said, calming her tone. "He's always like this."
"No, it's fine," Polar said. "We get that reaction from everyone." Suzie began to say another thing, but Jacob rose from underneath the table.
"PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO BE THE BEST LOOMIAN TRAINER!" he shouted. Everyone was shocked, and the bartender physically jumped back from shock.
"I'm sorry but I'm afraid we just don't have the time for that..." Pleb said softly, but Jacob began to make a sniffing noise. Suzie became worried. Did she hit Jacob a little too hard? No, it couldn't have been that reason. Looking up, Jacob had streaks of tears running down his cheek, and dripping all over the wooden floor.
"Please teach me how to be like you two..." his voice died out. Jacob dropped to the floor once again, and couldn't bear to look at anyone in the eyes. Polar and Pleb took a moment to register what had just happened. They looked at each other, then Suzie, then at the sobbing Jacob on the floor. With a great sigh, Pleb stood up.
"Very well," Pleb sighed.
"R-Really?" Jacob looked up, still sniffing.
"Of course. But just note this. The journey one must take to becoming the best, does not come easy. In fact, it comes with consequences. But just remember young one, that giving up is never the option." Jacob's eyes shined with delight, and he jumped up, almost touching the ceiling.
"Thank you so much! I promise I won't let you down!" Jacob cheered.
"You too Suzie," Polar smiled.
"Wait, why am I also part of this?" Suzie questioned.
"You can't escape the challenge that your friend is taking." Polar said. "Besides, deep down in your heart, you know you want to also take this journey." Suzie said nothing, but the look on her face confirmed this.
"Also, how'd you come up with such a cool quote?" Jacob asked Pleb.
"Oh I didn't. I stole it from an old loomian trainer book I found when I was searching through my old boxes."